Chapter 28

"I threw it" i replied looking down.

"Why?" He asked looking at me, my foot was throbbing.

"Because i was angry"

"Why?"

"Because i was!" I said squeezing my hands together.

"Why Rose?" He asked sternly as he investigated my foot.

"Because of you okay!" I yelled sighing, i've never yelled so much in my whole life other then these past couple of months.

His body froze then regained itself. 

"Ouch!" I yelled as he pulled out little pieces of broken clay from my foot.

"Don't be such a baby" He mumbled causing me to roll my eyes.

"I saw that Rose"

"Whatever" i said acting like a stupid sulking teenager.

"Why do you care?" He asked me causing my head to snap up, "Because it hurts" I told him.

"Not your about your foot, i mean why do you care if i shag other girls?" He asked me.

"Because it hurts" I answered him again, causing his head to look up and catch my eye contact.

"All done" He answered once he wrapped a bandage around my foot. I stood up and limped around. "aren't you going to say thankyou?" He asked.

"It was your fault in the first place" I told him causing him to sigh and slam the first aid box lid down.

"Clean that up, you don't want anymore accidents" He told me pointing to the mug.

I grabbed a sweeping brush and pan, i sweeped it up and put it into the bin. "I'm off to bed so you can go now" I told him looking towards the front door.

"Rose, just let me explain?" He asked me causing me to sigh. "You've done enough, just go Harry" I told him fiddling with my fingers.

"No, i won't leave until you listen to me, please?" 

Was he begging?

"Fine" i sighed, walking into the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He asked following after me.

"Im making coffee, so i won't fall asleep and to sober you up some more" I told him causing him to nod.

After i made us coffees we walked back into the living room, well i limped.

We sat down, i sat on the single chair where as Harry sat on the sofa.

"Im listening" I told him, starting of the conversation.

He sighed and shuffled his body to the edge of the sofa, his elbows resting on his parted legs.

"I told her, i told Sophie that i didnt want to carry on whatever was happening with us, this whole fuck buddys thing" He started, "But then she started questioning me, asking me why? why? why?" 

"I just said she wasn't my type and i'd had enough" He looked at me for a second and then averted his eyesight back to the floor.

"She started questioning me asking me if it was because of you, saying 'as soon as Rose turned up you've changed' she questioned if i liked you, if i was fucking you" He sighed making my body tense.

"So i needed to prove to her that i wasn't, that i wasn't falling for you, that i wasn't fucking you" He said, his muscles tensing.

"You had sex with her" I questioned him causing him to look away from me.

"Oh my god" i said feeling my lips tremble as my heart started aching.

Did you hear that? 

'i needed to prove i WASN'T falling for you'

"It meant nothing, i didnt even look at her, all i could picture was you Rose, i swear, it was weird?" He wondered.

"How am i supposed to believe you Harry, how am i supposed to trust you anymore" I shouted standing up.

"You said you couldn't do that to me! This morning, YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT FUCK HER!" i yelled falling to the ground in a mass of sobs and cries.

"Rose" Harry said running to me, "Jesus Rose, im sorry okay, Im so fucking sorry" He yelled holding me tightly to his chest as i did nothing but cry.

"I can't do this anymore" i whispered to him.

"Rose shh, im sorry, im sorry" He carried on.

"you're breaking me, you're tearing me apart" I whispered, standing up, leaving him on the floor.

"What are you saying?" He asked standing up slowly.

"I'm saying, go back to her, go back to Sophie because im going home" I whispered looking down.