Chapter 50

"I cant believe it's you, you're back, i knew you'd come back Rose, i felt it" He whispered still holding me tightly, almost not daring to let go.

I decided to pull away and look at him, really look at him.

His face skinnier then before, his eyes red with bloodshot, pain ran through them.

"I can't believe your back!" He said standing up taking me with him.

"I never left" I told him causing his eyebrows to furrow.

"How could you not have left? You went home?" He asked causing me to weakly smile.

"I've been staying at Nialls, for three weeks" I told him causing him to smile. "What!" He gasped.

"How?..Oh is this why he wouldn't let me stay in the spare room?" He asked tears still lingering in his glossy eyes.

"Why did you decided to come back?" He asked, "Because i needed to tell you something and ive been wanting to tell you for so long" I told him causing his smile to weaken.

"Harry I love you" 

I heard him gasp as i smashed our lips together, longing for the lost contact.

Ive been waiting for thi day, the day we were reunited. Our hands exploring each others bodies.

I pushed Harry onto the bed and straddled his waist, taking off my dress as Harry's eyes practically undressed me.

He un did my bra whilst i tore his top and jeans off.

Before i knew it we were a panting mess laying next to eachother underneath the covers.

"I love you, so much Rose" Harry whispered in my ear as i placed my head on his chest.

"I love you so much Harry" I replied causing him to sigh with contentment.

"I'm so sorry Rose" Harry mumbled causing me to look up at him.

"Im so sorry i hurt you so much, i didn't know, i really didn't and when i saw that letter, it tore me, it broke me that i made you feel like that, so i made a promise to myself, that if i ever got you back, i would never in a million years hurt you again, ever" He said causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"You promise?" I asked causing him to smile. "I promise" He replied kissing me passionately.

"I can't believe im holding you again" Harry breathed out, "Me too" I replied smiling on his bare chest.

I outlined his tattoos with my finger, something i loved and missed doing.

I got out of bed causing Harry to gasp at the lose of contact. 

"Its okay, im just turning the light off" I smiled over to him, turning the light off and running back into bed.

"Its just going to take some getting used to, you being here again, im going to be worried if you do a runner again" He breathed out and then it hit me, how much i hurt Harry when i was away, how much pain i put him through.

"Im sorry for hurting you too" I said causing him to hold me tighter.

"Don't be, i deserved it" He mumbled, "No one deserves to be unhappy" I replied causing him to kiss the top of my head.

"Rose?"

"Harry"

"Please, don't ever leave me again, i couldn't handle it" He whispered.

"I wont, ever!" I replied.

"Promise Rose? Promise?"

"I promise Harry" I smiled kissing his chest, closing my eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

A-N

PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK, 'HURT'

GO ONTO MY PAGE AND READ IT.

I mean, you don't have to but it'd be pretty rad if you decided to

The main characters obvs is Harry xo
Sorry the chapters were small.

I hope you like it?

I don't know if i rushed it?

Was it okay? So if you havent please follow my instagram page dedicated to this book

dorm_room_harry_styles

PLEASE, thankyou x