Chapter 32

"Hi" I said smiling whilst looking down, why am i getting shy?

"Hello" He said, lifting his hand from his thigh and placing it on mine, squeezing it gently.

I tore my eyesight away from the table and looked up at him, his eyes flashed down to my face.

He mouthed 'sorry' causing me to furrow my brows.

What is he talking about?

He rolled his eyes whilst smiling, he quickly glanced around the table then looked at me, 'about Sophie'.

He said then did a half smirk causing my insides to tingle and melt.

I nodded my head with a smile and looked away seeing Kelly's eyes on me, i grabbed Harry's hand and threw it quickly off my leg, resulted in Harry snapping his head down to me.

I felt so bad, you don't understand how much i'd love to skip through the fields with him, to hold his hand and scream that i really flipping like him. But i knew right now, that couldn't be a possibility, and may never be as 'Harry doesn't date'.

"Meet me in the toilets" He quickly whispered in my ear, i was about to ask why when suddenly he was walking away.

I looked down and decided to wait a few minutes before i 'excuse' myself.

But curiosity was itching away at me.

"Im just going to go to the toilet" I said smiling, they nodded their heads and i got up and warily made my way to the womens rest room.

Suddenly an arm grabbed my sleeve and dragged me in the large disabled toilet. I squealed causing a hand to wrap around my mouth.

"I cant stop thinking about last night" Harry said causing my heart rate to speed up, his eyes looking like they did last night.

oh no.

"Not in here Harry" I told him looking down. "Bedrooms, outside, toilets offices, whats the fucking difference?" He asked kissing my neck.

"No Harry" I said pushing his body back, he frowned then looked up at me, "Why did you push my hand away at the table?" He asked, looking down.

How can he go from wanting sex to looking so vulnerable? How?

"W..what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You pushed my hand away like you didn't want me to touch you" He said looking me in the eyes with such hurt and pain, yet desire and passion still lingered in them.

"I..Sophie was looking, i thought you didn't want to tell them just yet" I said placing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yet? I don't want them to know at all" He said causing me to snap my eyes up at him, not at all?!

"What?" I asked taking a step back, feeling as though that sentence was a dagger and he'd just stabbed me in the heart...several times. Then twisted the knife to make sure he was finished.

"Rose, why should they? I just keep my personal life to myself" He said causing my breathing to become heavy.

"You seemed to splash about the fact you shag Sophie!" I yelled causing his eyes to become dark.

"That was because she wasn't.." He started then lingered off.

"Wasn't what Harry? She wasn't what?" I asked and his head dropped down.

"SAY IT!" I yelled.

"She wasn't some nerdy prude that didn't have any experience!" He yelled in my face causing me to take a step back as i gasped.

The tears were stinging my eyes, feeling like they were on fire as i let them roll down my cheeks.

I grabbed the door handle and pulled it open, Harry grabbed my arm, "No, Rose wait!" He shouted.

"Get your hands off me" I said quietly and darkly.

I pulled my arm away and stormed out the cafe, hearing faint shouts from Liam and Kelly.

I started walking, just walking, i'm not getting in the car with Harry and Niall was too busy eating.

I would much rather walk, clear my head a bit.

It had been about half an hour and i really thought about this whole situation.

Im never speaking, looking or breathing the same air as Harry, again.

This time i mean it.

He's just hurt me way too much and i can't handle it anymore, it was just last night he was begging me not to go home and today he calls me a nerdy prude?

Who does he think he is.

Im going to stand my ground and not let him back in.

I wiped my sleeve on both my eyes drying them.

Why wouldn't this heart ache leave? The tears have gone so why won't my chest stop hurting.