Chapter 10

I turned around with my heart literally breaking into tiny pieces.

"I uh, i had no way home?" I told him quietly. "So you fuck Niall instead?" Harry darkly asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"No..i uh, i didn't" I stuttered pulling a disgusted look. One why does he want to know and two, im not like that.

"The stuttering is telling me all i need to know" Harry said lowly causing me to gasp. "Im not like that! Im not like the other girl's you're used to!" i yelled his way, my cheeks flushing at the end of my silly outburst.

Why don't i just ignore him.

"What are you saying?!" Kelly asked sounding shocked. "Yeah, Rose, what are you saying?" Harry asked sneering. 

"N.no not you Kelly!" I said grabbing her arm. "That's okay then babe" she smiled winking at me causing a relief of breath to escape my mouth.

"Whatever look just get out" Harry said looking down. I too looked down as Kelly started to walk away. I followed behind her until something stopped me, my arm was being held back.

"Ouch" i mumbled causing Harry to loosen his grip but not fully let go. He waited until Kelly had turned the corner and was out of sight.

"Did you?" He mumbled looking down at my feet. "Did i what, get off me Harry" I warned him, he did not obey.

"Did you fuck Niall?" Harry asked looking into my eyes, his normally dark powerful green eyes now looked soft and hurt.

"Why do you care?" I spat. I would never dare talk to someone like this, but Harry just gets under my skin, he makes me like this, he brings out the bad in everyone.

"Fucking hell Rose, did you or didn't you!" Harry yelled squeezing my arm as he did so, i squealed a little girly scream, "NO Harry! No i didn't, you're hurting me!" I cried out in pain, trying to break his hand away from my arm.

His face looked shocked then sadness over took his features as he let go, "Sorry" he mumbled.

I looked at him strangely. Does he have bipolar or is this just him?

"I dont see why it's any of your business to be honest" I told him about to walk off. He then grabbed my arm in the same place, i felt it bruising already. 

"Get off me!" I yelled. "Rose everything is my business" He said quietly but harshly. He then let go of me and walked into a bedroom.

I felt like storming in there and screaming in his face that what i do is non of his concern.

But i didn't, and quite frankly, i wouldn't dare.

"Come on Rose, what's the hold up" i heard Niall Irish voice shout from the bottom of the stairs.

"Im coming" i shouted back, my voice cracking a tiny bit from Harry's shouts.

I saw Harry stood looking out his bedroom door in the corner of my eye, i pretended i didn't notice him and i walked downstairs, my arm thumping with pain.

"Where have you been?" Kelly asked, "i could of sworn you were right behind me?" She wondered causing me to panic, "I thought i left something behind..in..in the bedroom" I said making her smile and shrug.

"Im ready for a cooked breakfast!" Niall declared causing my stomach to rumble. "That sounds so good right now" I agreed and Niall's face lit up. "Call it a date" He winked in a playfull manner. That's when i remembered last night, although i don't think Niall does, do i decided to leave it.

"Oh my yes! I want one too!" Kelly shouted rubbing her belly, Niall's face dropped then as i looked at him he weakly smiled.

"Harry!" Liam shouted. No no no no please disagree. I know where this is heading.

"Hey Harry, wanna come for a breakfast?!" Liam asked causing Niall to sigh. "yeah sure! I'll be right down!" He shouted.

We all went into the drive way and Kelly screamed causing me to gasp at the sight infront of us.

"MY CAR!" She yelled looking at the damage. Broken windows, slashed tires and scratches. "Animals!" She cried, "Fucking Animals!"