Chapter 23

My phone buzzed causing my heart to beat.

~Harry~

-Get her out of here now, or i will use the window.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Just my mum" I told her as she furrowed her brows.

"So yeah, just please, try not to fall for him okay, because it won't be pretty" She sighed looking down.

Hold on?

"Has he done it to you or something?" I giggled at the thought causing her to look up at me with sadness in her eyes. 

"HE HAS?" I shouted not wanting this to be real. "We did things Rose, we did sexual things together and he left, just walked away and left me" She cried falling onto my shoulder as i held her tightly.

"But he's here now?" I wondered. "When he left, he took my heart with him, he crushed me, he came back and acted as though he'd never met me, that's when the group..s..started, Zayn picked up the pieces" She said causing my eyes to widen and my lip started to quiver.

"And now you love Zayn?" I asked her causing her to nod her head on my shoulder, "I love Zayn so much, im so happy now but i can never forgive him, i just go on like he doesnt bother me, like it never bothered me but it hurt Rose, god it hurt so fucking bad, please stay away from him" She asked me pulling out the hug and wiping under her eyes.

"Oh my god" I whispered looking down, my phone buzzed again.

~Harry~

-Rose, please. I can explain.

I decided to text back, i felt hurt, hurt that he would do that to such a nice girl, he ruined her and he will ruin me.

-You better.

Kelly stood up and shook herself off, "Please, don't tell anyone about this" She sighed and i nodded, "Of course i won't" I smiled, just as she was about to walk out, she stopped and looked down.

"Are they Harry's shoes?" She questioned pointing down. My eyes widened, my head spun, my heart ached and my hands became clammy.

"Oh, no, they're uh, they're mine?" I told her causing her to gasp, "Girl, we need to take you shopping!" She informed me causing me to nod, "You can count on it" I told her causing her to smile. "I think im gonna go round to Zayn's for the night, are you alright being alone?" She asked and i nodded smiling. 

"Of course, go, have fun" I told her causing her to smile as she walked out my bedroom and out the dorm. 

"Rose, let me explain!" Harry said running out fully dressed. "Im listening" I told him staying sat on my bed.

"She fell for me, she really fell for me, i freaked out okay, i was young and stupid and i ran" He sighed looking at me like he was scared. "You ran?" I asked looking up at him.

"She told me she loved me and i just freaked, so i deleted her number and stayed at my uncles for a while" He said, "Well that was drastic" I told him causing him to look at me, he placed his hand on my cheek and my face melted into the warmth of it.

"I could never do that to you" He said causing my eyes to snap open, He got closer so our foreheads we're pressed against eachothers, "I could never just run away from you Rose" He told me causing me to smile.

"You promise?" 

" I Promise" 

Then he crashed our lips together causing every word Kelly told me to fly out the window.

Listen to Kelly. LISTEN TO HER.

"So, she see's the way you look at me hey" He winked causing me to shove him lightly, "Shes deluded, doesn't know what she's saying" I whispered causing his smile to fault but then maintain.

"I hear you have this place free tonight ma'am?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yeah, i was thinking about asking Niall around" I wondered causing Harry's eyes to darken. "Then what?" He asked, i shuffled closer to him, feeling heat penetrate off us both.

"I was gonna bring him in here" I whispered playing with Harry's shirt, he grunted so i carried on, "Let him take me on this bed, then Kelly's, then maybe the kitchen table" I whispered in his ear, Harry grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me onto the bed, "Don't you dare" He said through gritted teeth.

"You're mine" Was the last thing he said before crashing his lips onto mine.