Chapter 35

"Fine, just the one" I sighed grabbing the other remote and joining in.

After about ten games i gave up as i screamed "Where's my head gone!"

Harry couldn't stop laughing, ive said it before and ill say it again, his laugh was the best noise ive heard. 

"I'll find it for you babe" He couldn't stop laughing.

"Here it is!" He yelled picking it up and throwing it into the ocean.

"HARRY!" I scolded whilst pouting. "Oh come on babe, it was a joke" He laughed, tears now forming in his eyes.

I plonked down the remote and sighed heavily.

"Don't you have work to do?" I questioned after placing all of mine in its binder.

"No, i never have work to do" He said huskily.

"Whatever" I said standing up whilst smiling. "Babe im hungry" Harry whined causing me to gasp.

"I am not your mother Harry" I said laughing, he stopped smiling.

He looked down and stood up, "You're right, see you later" and with that he was walking towards the door.

"Woah, harry wait!" I said running up behind him and dragging his arm back, the joyful tears looked like they'd been replaced with sadenned tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he held me tightly, crying on my shoulder. 

"She's dead Rose" He sighed causing my body to stiffen.

Well done Rose.

"Harry, oh my god, im so sorry!" I said clinging onto his body harder, holding him closer to me.

"Shh" I cooed in his ear as his sobs were becoming louder. I managed to walk him into my bedroom and lay him down, he looked so tired.

I tucked im in and kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep okay" I said smiling. "Please" He said grabbing my arm as i stood up.

"Stay with me?" He asked, i couldn't resist this Harry, this Harry could make me do anything, because i hate seeing him like this.

I climbed in next to him and he held me close, "Wanna talk about it?" I asked, Harry said nothing back.

I waited, but the silence was loud.

"It would of been her birthday last week" He sighed, causing me to smile into his shoulder.

"She and dad argued badly..a lot, i would stay trapped in my room singing to myself to try and drown out their shouts, sometimes i would sneak out and sit in the park on my own"

Imagining a little Harry, a little broken boy sitting alone in his room singing or alone in a park bought tears to my eyes.

"I met Liam on the park, i was around seven, we started playing and i asked him why he was at the park, he said his parents were shouting and i said mine were too" He sighed.

"Our parents were going through the same shit" His voice cracked a little.

"Its okay" I whispered stroking his chest.

"Then i think it all got too much for my mum, all the stress just piled on her and she got ill, really ill" Harry mumbled causing my eyes to burn.

"She died Rose, she died of cancer and i blame no one but my fucking father" Harry said harshly.

"He brought her nothing put pain, he brought her stress and he terrified me and mum" Harry admitted.

"He scared me so much as a kid Rose, i was scared he'd attack me one day" Harry mumbled, i felt something wet hit my forehead.

No.

Was Harry crying?

I looked up to bloodshot eyes and a trembling body.

"Harry" I mumbled sitting up. He did the same and i wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

"When i reached sixteen i moved straight out there and lived with my auntie and uncle, then I reached eighteen and i moved in the gang house last year" He sighed.

"Its hard Rose, sometimes it gets so hard and it hurts so fucking much" He whispered in my ear, causing me to whimper as i sniffled.

"That's why i had sex with loads of girls" He said pulling away, "At first they took away the pain, they took away my angry thoughts, but only for so long, so i started to have sex with a lot of girls because it helped me think of other things"

"Thats when i met Sophie" 

Her name brought tingles to my spine.

"She lingered, she wouldn't leave so i used her as a way of forgetting, a way of letting go of some pain, some of the hurt" He whispered wiping his eyes.

I've never seen him this vulnerable, this damaged.

"Then i met you, i met you and i didn't think about the hurt, about the pain, i forgot about my past and i didn't need sex to help me" He said a little smile appearing.

"Until today" He whispered.

"Oh god, im so sorry" I said looking down.

"No, Rose i was planning on telling you, i've wanted to tell you for so long" He whispered, "But no one else knows".

"Don't you realize how special you are to me Rose?"