Chapter 12

I opened my eyes then blinked out the light, letting them focus on the ceiling i was staring at. A hand squeezed mine causing me to turn my head slowly.

Harry? 

Yes, Harry was looking down with one hand holding mine. Why? What is he doing? 

"How is she?" I heard a voice ask, then suddenly Harry snapped his hand away from mine. "You're awake!" Kelly whisper shouted. Harry looked a bit worried but maintained a straight face. 

"W.what happened?" I asked the past day being a bit of a blur. "What do you remember?" Kelly asked me, looking from Harry to me. "Driving to a cafe?" I said tring to think harder. 

"You crashed Rose, you had a car accident but not a major one, neither of you got hurt" She said looking from in between me and Harry. "This is all my fault" Harry mumbled, but only i heard.

"Are you okay?" She asked and i nodded, "I'm fine, really" I said trying to sound believable. "Hunnie, i know a panic attack when i see one" She said sounding worried. "It just brought up old memories that i don't want, that's all" I said shrugging it off. When really i felt like i could cry a thousand times over.

"Okay sweetie, you're safe now" She smiled, "Nialls been asking about you, shall i call him?" She wondered then suddenly a mobile started ringing, "That'll be him now" She smiled, "Tell him to come over?" I insisted causing her to nod, "I'll just be in the kitchen" She replied walking out. 

"Rose im.." Harry started. "Save it, if you're going to laugh at me or make fun of me, get out" I said without a single emotion on my face.

His face dropped, he looked down then back up, "I would never do that" He whispered standing up, As he got to the door frame he looked back, with his back facing me, "Im sorry" He whispered walking out.

I sighed a little then decided to get out of bed, i looked at the wall clock, '5 pm' 

How long was i out?

i saw i still had my dress on from last night and i cringed. 

I tore it off and went into the bathroom slipping into the shower. I thought hard about what happened today, i started to remember little clips.

"You dont have to shout to get your point across!" i remember yelling at him, "Yes i do otherwise idiots like you won't fucking listen!" He yelled back.

How could i have been so stupid as to start an argument in a car. 

"Why won't you just admit you fucked Niall!" I remember Harry's voice raising. 

"How can i be lying when im a virgin!" I remember screaming at him, and thats when it happened.

I told him i was a virgin, i screamed it in his face.

when all of this has blown over, Harry's going to make me a laughing stock.

I stepped out of the shower thinking about my name being called before i passed out, someone yelled my name im sure of it?

"She must be in the shower, but she said she wanted you to come over" I heard Kelly's voice.

"She said that?" Niall's voice joined. They mumbled a few more words as i tied a towel around my body and pressed my ear to the door. 

"I know, i just can't believe how Harry reacted when she passed out" Kelly said towards Niall. "I can't believe how he shouted her name" Niall agreed.

Wait what?