Chapter 13

I opened the door acting as though i heard nothing, yet i heard everything.

It was Harry who yelled my name. 

"Hello babe" Kelly said hugging me awkwardly. i hugged her back but gripped my towel too.

"Hey you" Niall said hugging me after Kelly.

"Hello" I whispered back.

"What the fuck!" Kelly screamed scaring the hell out of me. "What!" i jumped. 

"How did you get that!" She gasped looking at my arm, as i looked down i have a purpley green hand mark stained prominently on my upper arm.

"Woah" Niall whispered, "It looks like a hand print" He said as they both inspected it. 

"It's nothing" I said remembering how rough Harry was earlier, when he squeezed my arm. Personally i don't think he meant it i just think he was angry and didn't know what he was doing.

"Who didn't know what they was doing?" Kelly asked causing my eyes to widen a bit.

"What?" I asked mentally slapping myself. "You said 'He didnt know what he was doing'" She asked then her eyes opened, "HARRY!" She yelled.

"He did this to you?!" Niall asked with anger in his voice. "Wait, he didn't mean to!" I said trying to calm them both.

"Im going to kill him!" Niall yelled about to walk away. "Wait no!" I yelled back. Why can't i be dressed right now ?

"Why are you defending him?" Kelly asked taking me off guard. "Im not, im just saying he didn't mean to?" I said defending myself.

"He didn't mean to squeeze your arm and bruise you?" Niall asked, pain and anger in his eyes. 

"Wait, let me get dressed!" I demanded as they were about to walk out. I slipped on a tank top and some white skinny jeans, i put on my shoes and placed on my jacket.

"Where are we going?" I asked, "Its six o'clock at night?" I wondered out loud. 

"Harry's" Niall said with anger laced in his words. "Im going to kill him!" He yelled, making me cringe. "Please don't shout, that's how the car crash happened" I said sounding like a little girl.

"Sorry" He mumbled looking in his rear view mirror at me.

"Calm down Niall!" Kelly scolded him.

"I'll be calm when i bruise him like he bruised Rose!" Niall yelled but then looked at me calmly through his mirror as i sat at the back.

My mind was racing with different scenario's, could Niall take Harry on?

Would Niall hit Harry over me?

Would Harry hit him back?

Yes.

This is all going wrong.

As i was about to yell 'stop' we did stop, in Harry's drive way.

I dived out the car just as Niall and Kelly did, they were storming into Harrys house.

"STOP!" i yelled and they both turned around as they reached Harry's door. "Please dont do this!" I yelled at them causing their faces to look confused as both their eyebrows furrowed.

"Why, he hurt you?!" Kelly asked, "Rose, you don't have to worry we'll protect you" Niall said looking worried.

"It's not me im worried about getting hurt, it's you!" I confessed, i knew Niall could never take Harry on. Just by the size.

"Really?" Niall asked looking shocked. i nodded and his face screwed up, "Well don't be, I'm going to kill him!" He yelled pounding his way through Harry's door with Kelly by his side.

I ran in after them, we looked downstairs and it was obvious he wasn't there so i ran after them again as they belted upstairs.

Niall charged striaght into his room, Kelly and Niall gasped and as i followed my heart sunk and my eyes stung.

"What the fuck, get out!" Harry yelled covering his and a girls body. "Oh my god" I whispered, Harry saw my face and looked straight to Kelly's not bearing to lock eye contact.

"You fucking bastard!" Niall yelled dragging Harry out of bed, i turned around and so did Kelly..shockingly.

"this is so embarrassing!" The girl screamed running out Harry's bedroom in Harry's bed sheet.

"What the fuck Niall!" Harry yelled covering his hands with his face.

Niall gave Harry time to slip his boxers on then went back to throwing his fists at him. "What are you doing?!" Harry roared then Niall threw the most aggressive throw to Harry's mouth splitting his lip. 

"How dare you fuck a random girl after you caused a car accident with Rose in it!" Niall screamed, "You selfish bastard!" Niall shouted again.

"How dare you bruise her!" Niall yelled punching him in his eye causing Harry to stumble back a little. "Wow wait stop!" Harry said grabbing Nialls fist. "Ow!" Niall yelled and that's when i stepped in, i couldn't bare seeing Niall get hurt. Especially from him.

"Get off him!" I yelled standing in between them. "What are you talking about?" Harry asked Niall.

"You bruised Rose, you hurt her!" Niall yelled. 

"What?" Harry asked, Niall suddenly tore off my jacket causing me to gasp.

That's when Harry saw it too, the mark he left on my skin.