Chapter 46

ROSE'S POV-

I've been hiding out for a good two weeks now, ive fully dropped out of college and my job is going great.

Ive hid in this stupid cupboard about three times, i never realized Nialls place would be such a 'cool' hangout.

Speaking of the 'stupid cupboard' im in it right now, Kelly, Harry and Zayn are round, Liam is at Sophia's house, so far they've spoken about, food, sex, and food?

Im on my phone right now, and all i keep doing is reading through the texts Harry sent me, my feelings for him haven't differed but i think Harry has moved on from me, they don't speak about me anymore, well not at Niall and Liam's place anyway?

"Oh come on, you're killing yourself!" Kelly stated standing up, with a lot of arm actions.

I locked my phone and peeped through the slit in the door.

"I dont know what you're talking about" Harry answered, his voice dull, raspy and no emotion on his face. I would love to just go up to him and hold him tightly, but i know thats not a possibility, he's just hurt me way too much.

"Rose!" Kelly yelled causing me to gasp, how? Have they seen me?

"What?" Harry said looking at her harshly. Oh god, my heart was beating so fast.

"Let's have it out Harry, you can't keep it all bottled in like you did with her!" She yelled causing me to want to defend Harry.

"Shut up Kelly!" Harry roared, causing even me to get scared.

"You don't scare me Harry! You've ruined her life, she's probably in her bed now, crying and you're doing fuck all!" Kelly yelled in his face, Zayn stood up and pulled her back. "Baby, calm down" Zayn said.

"I've lost my bestfriend!" Kelly cried into Zayn's shoulder causing my eyes to prick with fresh tears.

"i dream of her all the time" Harry admitted laying back into the sofa, staring into space.

"I can't eat, i can't think straight, i feel like i see her everywhere, i feel like she's here, with us, now" He said, Niall stiffened as he looked right at me.

I backed away a little and carried on listening.

"I dream she will come back, back to me and everything will be normal again" Harry whispered. "That's why they're called dreams Harry!" Kelly spat.

"This is all your fault, she was so innocent, so so.." Kelly said, then what shocked me and everyone in the room was the noise of her screaming, she just stood there and screamed.

"Kelly, fucking hell!" Zayn said looking scared not knowing what to do.

"What the fuck Kelly!" Harry yelled. 

"I let you stay in her room Harry, every single night i've had to put up with hearing you scream her name in your sleep, hearing you cry when you hug onto her pillow!" She yelled, pure anger and hurt in her eyes, Harry's head dropped down, my heart beating faster than ever.

He screams my name at night? He cries in his sleep? According to Niall that's what i do?

"Fuck you Kelly!" Harry roared walking into the bathroom and slamming the door. "Im going, fuck him!" Kelly yelled walking out with Zayn, Zayn said a quick sorry and was dragged out by an angry Kelly.

I've done this, i've torn them apart.

Ruined them.

Destroyed their friendship.

This isn't what i planned.

I looked at my phone clock and saw i had a shift at the diner in twenty minutes, i stood up and brushed myself off. 

I opened the door and saw Niall in the kitchen.

"Niall can you give me a lift to the diner please?" I asked him and pure shock hung on his face. "Harry's in the bathroom!" He whisper shouted at me. My face dropped as i dived behind the sofa.

"ROSE!" Harry yelled running out the bathroom, "What mate?" Niall said, his voice shaky.

"I swear i heard her voice, i swear!" Harry said looking around the room. "I think you need to lye down mate" Niall said pushing him towards the front door.

"Alright, i'll come by tomorrow, bye Niall" Harry sighed, walking out looking completely drained.

"Close one" Niall said wiping away pretend sweat.

I was still recovering from shock.

"Hey, Rose, earth to Rose" Niall said wafting his hand infront of my face.

"Yeah, sorry, what?" I said jumping back into reality.

"You ready to go? I think imma order a burger" He smiled.

"Yeah, im ready" I said smiling, but inside, i was dying.