Chapter 6

We pulled up at the house and the first thing i noticed were bodies layed over the grass, passed out.

Loud music.

Flashing lights,

"Here we are my friend, you shall not forget this night..You're first party" She sighed placing her arm around my shoulders,

"Yeah" i laughed nervously as we walked in side by side.

"Kelly and Rose are here!" Louis shouted to the house causing everyone to look at us and cheer. "Who are these people?" I whispered to Kelly. 

"Random people that want a good time" She shrugged like it was no big deal that random people were sitting around in this house.

"We are in a circle over there" Louis slurred out dragging his feet to 'our' group.

No. its 'there' group, you don't fit in.

Oh yeah.

"I must say you look exceptional" Louis winked causing Zayn, Liam and Niall to look up at me from there little circle on the floor.

"Wow" Niall smiled, "You look great" he commented standing up and hugging me tightly.

"thankyou, you too" i whispered, as i looked down i locked eyes with Harry who was looking me up and down. He looked down as our eyes locked, what is his problem?

"Sit down, i saved you a seat" He said, i did as i was asked and i noticed a blonde haired girl latching onto Harrys side...Sophie.

She gave me the most fakest smile ever, so i returned it, not liking her already.

"Lets play Suck and Blow" Sophie squealed causing me to widen my eyes. Niall whispered in my ear the instructions, Harrys hard eyes on us the whole time as Nialls had his lips a centimetre away from my ear.

I giggled at the end to play the part. Harry looked away and towards Sophie, she too giggled causing my blood to boil, i am not playing his stupid games.

Sophie got a piece of paper and while she blew on the paper Harry sucked on it, Harry then blew on it as Kelly sucked.

If it dropped you'd have to kiss that person.

Kelly blew it to Zayns mouth and it dropped causing them to have a heated make out session.

Niall picked up the paper and blew it to my mouth, i sucked in causing my lips to now be holding the paper, Niall looked down then smiled.

I blew it hard into Liams mouth causing it to drop,

Crap.

It fell, landing on my leg.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" Everyone but Harry and Niall started to chant.

Liam leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, i closed my eyes and kissed Liam back.

"Go girl!" Kelly cheered causing us to break apart, we both giggled and i looked down.

Normal Rose wouldn't of done that.

Im so shocked at myself. 

Why did i just do that?

Oh its just a game, you're finally having fun.

My subconscious is actually right, i am having fun. More fun then ive had in years.

"Lets change seats now, change it up" Kelly squealed.

I stayed put and Louis said he'd put people in order.

"Harry next to Rose and Sophie, Niall next to Kelly and Cara" 

And so on, random girls joined but the only thing i cared about was being sat next to him, Harry.

My face dropped and Niall noticed, mouthing "Its okay" Over to me.

What's okay?

Because me being here, sat next to Harry is not okay.

"No, lets play dares, im sick of suck and blow!" Sophie moaned in her whiney voice.

Thank god!

Harry spun an empty beer bottle in the middle of the room, it landed on Zayn, "I dare you not to have sex for a week" He giggled and i had to admit Harrys giggle was the best sound on this earth.

"Man, fuck you" Zayn replied giggling.

Zayn spun the bottle causing it to land on Louis, "I dare you to...Kiss any girl in this circle" 

Louis looked striaght at me causing me to fidgit, the girl sat next to Louis dived on his face and started making out with him. Louis finished his make out session and spun the bottle.

It landed on me.