Chapter 14

"I did that?" Harry asked about to touch it.

"Don't you dare touch her" i heard Kelly's voice say harshly causing Harry to stop in his tracks.

"When?" He asked looking worried. "Oh like you care" I mumbled looking down. 

"I didn't want to be here last night and i don't want to be here now" I said looking down causing Harry's face to drop. "Then leave" He said through gritted teeth.

"Don't you talk to Rose like that!" Niall butted in holding my side, Harry saw his arm and his eyes grew dark.

"Get out!" Harry yelled. "Dont speak to her like that!" Kelly yelled.

"I meant Niall and you, both of you GET OUT!" He shouted causing them to gasp. I turned around, "It's okay, i'll be out in a minute" 

Wait, why am i staying?

"No, i'll take her home" Harry said. 

"What after the last time, i don't think so!" Kelly stated, "We'll be waiting outside, you have ten minutes" Niall said harshly towards Harry.

"What" i mumbled when they had left. "Rose, i..i didn't know, why didn't you tell me?" Harry said looking down. "I did, you didn't listen" I confessed.

"Im sorry Rose" He mumbled, "What for?" I asked, these days that all he said.

"For shagging that girl" He whispered causing me to gasp. "I..i dont care" I mumbled.

Oh but i did.

"I saw your face Rose, i saw how unhappy you were that i was fucking her, i know you wish it was you" He said with dark desired eyes.

I gulped suddenly feeling my mouth go dry. 

"What!" i yelled trying not to act too surprised. "You're crazy!" I yelled.

"About you" He said then pressed his lips to mine, a little gasp escaped my mouth as his tongue ran along my bottom lip.

WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN, STOP!

But it feels so right?

He is going to tear your heart right out!

I can handle myself.

As we parted my eyes fell to the floor, oh god, why did i let that happen.

"When i saw you lying in your bed after the accident, i couldn't stop thinking about what you said, how you're a virgin" He started causing my head to snap up.

"I couldn't stop thinking how innocent you are, that no one had touched you or claimed you" He carried on causing my body to tingle.

"I shagged that girl but i couldn't get you out of my head Rose" He confessed causing me to look to the ground.

"What are you saying Harry?" I asked causing him to smirk.

"I could show you things, touch you like no one else has, make you feel things you've never felt before, say the word Rose, say the word and i'll do it" He whispered causing me to bite my lip.

"Im.Not.That.Kind.Of.Girl" i stated causing him to smirk again.

"Oh but Rose, you are, look where you're stood right now, i know you'd rather be with me then Niall" He whispered again causing the hairs on my back to spike.

"I know how you feel about me Rose, i know we have this sexual tension between us" He wouldn't stop and it was driving me insane.

"You're wrong!" I tried to defend myself.

"Oh but am i?" He whispered in my ear, dragging his lips along my jawline, a slight moan left my throat as he kissed my neck.

"I know how you're feeling right now Rose" He said kissing below my ear. "Hot... Turned on... Mushy... Tingly..." He said stopping in between each word to kiss my neck.

I cant let this go on for much longer.

"No, stop!" I said pushing his body back. "Im not like that!" I cried out.

"Yes you are Rose!" He shouted back. "No i am not!" I yelled running out the room and down stairs leaving Harry stood their the passion was still shining in his eyes as i left, the desire the want was still floating through his body.

I know this because i felt it too, but i couldn't let it happen, i'm not going to be a girl he sleeps with then leaves.

No, not me.

"What's wrong, what did he do!" Kelly yelled as i ran into the car.

"Drive, just drive please" I said as i put my seat belt on. Then i saw Harry open the front door running out and i freaked out as my heart started to beat faster, "NOW!" i yelled.

Niall then pulled out the long drive way, leaving Harry stood their with a pained expression clear on his face.