Chapter 2

We walked in and i went to reception collecting my time table.

"Hey sexy" I heard a deep voice say causing me to turn around noticing him grab Kelly's backside. I was about to react when she replied "Hello handsome".

I cringed and shook my head, public displays of affection never were my strong suit. "Am i still coming round later" he winked causing me to shuffle oddly on my feet. "I don't know, i have a new room mate" She replied causing my head to snap up and smile.

"Zayn, Rose, Rose, Zayn" She introduced us causing me to stick my hand out for him to shake. "This chick's joking right?" He asked Kelly causing her to shrug her shoulders. He sighed and high fived my hand instead. I studied him and noticed he was just like Kelly. Covered in tattoos and piercings, dark hair and dark skin.

"Are you two in a relationship?" i asked and then felt stupid and insecure as they both burst into fits of laughter. I then remebered that Kelly said she didn't have a boyfriend last night.

"Friends with benefits" He smiled winking at Kelly causing her to giggle. "Oh" i replied feeling suddenly uncomfortable. "You two should come to my party tomorrow night?" He questioned "Give Rose here a chance to fit in?" He said causing my face to drop, did he just insult me?

"I..I dont." i started.

"Yeh babe, we'd love to" She spoke up causing me to furrow my brows. Zayn walked away leaving me and Kelly alone. "No" i told her causing her to laugh. "Yes, let your god damn hair down for a while, it'll be fun" She replied causing me to sigh, i'll deal with this tomorrow. 

"i have English" i told her causing her to smile as we both said goodbye and went our separate ways.

I was carrying my English books in one arm and had my bag slung over on my other shoulder. I was looking at the room number on my timetable when suddenly i collided with someone triggering my books to spill out my arms and onto the floor as well as me.

"Ouch" was the only word that left my mouth. "Oh shit, im so sorry" A strong Irish accent rung through my ears. "Here let me help you up" He said, his hand now clear in sight. I slid my hand through his large one and was now on my two feet.

"Are you okay?" He asked picking my books up. "Well im not concussed" I replied giggling a little. He did the same as he handed me my books. 

This boy yet again had a few tattoos, less then Zayn and Kelly, and only a lip ring. To say he was good looking would be an understatement. He held his hand out, "The names Niall" he giggled.

I smiled and shook his hand balancing my books, "Rose" i replied causing him to smile too.

"Well i have English now" i said after a couple of quiet seconds. "Hey, me too!" He half shouted, "Let's go" He said smiling.

"I'll carry those for you" he pointed out, "Oh no its fine really" i replied, "I insist" Before i could disagree he had a hold of my books. "Thanks" i smiled.

We reached our room and Niall sat on the table next to me. The lecturer it would seem was late. "How are you finding it?" Niall asked handing me my books back, i sat them on the table and faced him. 

"Nerve wracking, intimidating and scary" I replied smiling. "Not all bad then" he laughed causing me to join.

"Hey Ni, found a fuck buddy?" A boy with darkish hair asked causing me to cringe. "Hey Lou, no, this is Rose, she's new" Niall informed him causing 'Lou' to sit on my table, he literally plonked himself on my table.

"Well hello there beautiful" He winked, "Im Louis" He said, "Im Rose" i smiled as politely as i could. I wanted nothing more than for him to go away.

"Well that a nice shirt" He commented, i looked down at it then back at him "Thanks?" 

"I tell you, it would look so much better on my bedroom floor" He winked causing me to gasp and Niall to shoo him away. 

"Thanks" i sighed feeling relieved that Niall saw i was uncomfortable.

"You're going to enjoy it here" Niall said sounding promising.

"I hope so"