Chapter 47

We were in the car about ten minutes away, Niall was being really quiet, and i knew something was wrong with him. He's never quiet.

"Spit it out" I said smiling causing him to looked 'shocked'.

"What are you talking about?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes, "Niall, what's on your mind, i know when you're thinking too hard" I told him causing him to sigh.

"I just hate all of this, this sneaking around, seeing you hurt, seeing Harry hurt" Niall said, his voice breaking a bit.

"Im not hurting?" I said trying to sound confident and happy.

"Rose, i have to wake you up from your nightmares every night, you scream his name in your sleep and wake up crying" He mumbled causing me to look out the window and reamin quiet.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked, trying not to cry.

"NO WAY!" Niall burst out, "No, i'd never want that!" He said placing his hand on my knee, "Im sorry if i came across like that" He smiled causing me to weakly smile.

"You hardly smile anymore, you're not your usual bubbly self" Just as Niall said that i got a text.

~Harry~ Oh yeah, i changed his name.

-I just want to text you and see how you are? You don't have to reply but god Rose, i miss you so much, how am i supposed to get over you, how?

My heart was beating, my head banging, my hands clammy.

"He's text me" I sighed whilst mumbling.

Niall read the text then handed me back my phone, "Rose, please can we all get back together? I really miss the old times" Niall said causing me to gasp.

"No Niall! They'll think im an idiot!" I said looking down.

"Well all im saying is, there's a party at the gang house tonight, you know, just thought i'd tell you" Niall winked causing me to shake my head smiling.

Should i go?

Don't be so stupid!

It would be so good to hold him again, i mean come on Sophie was only sat on his lap for fuck's sake, it's not as if they were making out or anything.

That's not the point and you know it, he's hurt you way too much! Plus, when did you start swearing?

But that's all in the past?

"Huh, what's all in the past?" Niall asked as we parked up, i always zone out and talk out loud, it's so embarrassing.

"Oh, nothing" I said getting out.

"Thankyou for all these lifts Niall" I smiled causing him to nod his head, "Of course madam, now make me a cheeseburger" He said laughing as we linked arms and walked in.

I waitressed on tables, cleaned and gave Niall his food, he always stook around on my shifts to give me lifts back, it's become a routine i guess.

"On the house" I winked giving him his favorite dessert.

"What! Thank you Rose" He squealed.

"No from me, from Jessie" I said pointing over to her, he blushed and did a little wave.

Now i may only have been working here three weeks but my god, Jessie has the biggest crush on Niall, whenever we walk in together she stares at him in awe, she's always asking me for tips to get him to notice her, we've grown quite a true friendship me and Jessie.

"Hello, hottie twelve o'clock" She winked, as i turned around i saw him.

Harry.

"Shit!" I gasped ducking underneath the counter.

"Hey Ni, what you doing in here alone?" Harry asked eyeing up Niall.

"Uh..i got a free dessert?" Niall said pointing over to Jessie who winked. I've told Jessie my whole situation, she just didn't know who Harry was.

"That's him" I whispered still on the floor underneath this huge counter.

"What!" She hissed looking angry.

Harry then came over and looked at the menu.

"What do you want" She spat causing Harry to pull a weird face at her. "A hamburger and a coke thanks" Harry replied, his voice still numb with pain.

I NEVER REPLIED TO HIS TEXT.

"Sit down and we'll bring it to you" She said rudely causing me to pinch her leg.

"OUCH!" She squealed.

"You okay?" He asked about to lean over the counter and look down.

"No leaning on my counter top thankyou" She said pushing him away. 

"Okay" Harry replied walking and sitting down next to Niall. "What was that for?" She asked.

"You were being mean" I replied looking up at her.

"Oh girl" She said chewing her gum "You've fallen in love...big time"