Chapter 16

I sat down with my pride in full order.

Harry shuffled up to me a bit as Kelly switched the lights of ready to watch the movie.

Harry grabbed two slices of pizza and handed me one, "thanks" i mumbled taking it from him but as i went to grab it he pulled his arm away with a cheeky grin on his face.

"hey!" i laughed causing him to laugh. 

"Just kidding" He whispered handing my it as i took it our hands touched causing my heart rate to pick up as our eyes locked.

He looked down to my lips and looked as if he was deep in thought and i was wondering if he was thinking about our kiss earlier, because i was.

He then looked up to my eyes and towards the telly, i followed his gaze and stared at the telly but my focus wasn't on the screen as i felt Harrys eyes on me.

I got my phone out after i finished my pizza, i turned the brightness way down so no one could see my light.

-what ?

i text Harry with a smile on my face.

Harry brought his phone out after it vibrated in his pocket reminding me to turn my volume off.

~Harry~

-Don't know what you're talking about ;)

He text back and as i received it he was watching me, i smiled and he smiled.

I pushed my elbow into the side of his stomach causing him to gasp and a few heads turned, he coughed to cover it and the heads turned back.

"Idiot" i mumbled quietly. 

His hand landed on my thigh causing my chest to breathe heavily and my heart was pumping faster then ever before.

His hand slid closer up and he pinched it lightly causing me to gasp quietly.

Harry looked around the room and so did i, i noticed no one was looking at us, they either had their backs to us watching the film or was on their phones bored.

we was behind everyone.

Harry looked at me then his eyes flickered to my lips again, a smirk grew on his face and i smiled innocently knowing what he wanted to do.

I shook my head warning him that we'll be seen and he nodded his head.

Suddenly his lips crashed onto mine quietly causing me to run my hands through his curls, Harrys hand was pressed against my cheek keeping me in my place, i pressed my hands firmly against the back of his head bringing him closer.

The taste of mint passing through my mouth as Harry slipped his tongue into my mouth.

When we separated i didn't bother looking around the room and neither did Harry as our eyes were only focused on eachother, panting quietly so no one would here us. 

i tore my eyes away from Harry and around the room, it was exactly like it was before.

Harry was still staring at me, fire, desire and passion running through his eyes as his hand was still on my waist. Niall started to shuffle causing me to rip Harrys arm of my side. "Rose?" Niall whispered causing Harrys head to snap at him. "Can i have a word?" Niall whispered so he wouldn't interrupt the movie.

Oh god, we've been caught. He saw us and now he's going to confront me.

Harry's eyes turned hard and powerful. "Don't go" He whispered into my ear, "I'll be right back" I whispered back causing Harry to huff and sit back into the sofa that only held us both a couple of seconds ago.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as we got into the kitchen. "The movie, it..it kept reminding me of you, of what you mean to me" He said causing my eyes to widen. He started to lean in causing me to gasp, "Niall, no!" I shouted pushing him back. "what?" He said back, "b-but i thought, i thought you liked me?" he whispered looking down.

"I do Niall, as a friend, a best friend, a really close friend" i sighed looking down fiddling with my fingers. "Im sorry i gave you that impression Niall" i whispered looking up.

"It's him isn't it, you like Harry" Niall asked causing me to sigh and look down, do i? Do i like Harry? Something does seem to be happening between us? 

The stares, the jealously, the moments we're starting to share?

I shook my head, "No Niall, i just want to be your best friend?" I said, lying.

Niall nodded and looked down, i picked his chin up gently and smiled at him, "I love you as a best friend" i told him.

"I love you.." Niall was going to say before Kelly screamed. 

"YOU LOVE HER NIALL?" Kelly shouted.