Chapter 18

'I mean what i say'

This kept spinning around my head because didn't he text me earlier saying  'Just forget what i said, i didn't mean any of it' 

I went onto my phone to double check, Yep he did say that.

So does this mean he meant what he said back at his place? When he told me he couldn't stop thinking about me, when he said he was 'sorry' for having sex with that randomer. When he said he saw my face drop when i saw them, when he said he was crazy about me? Harry said he was crazy..about me. 

You're going to drive yourself insane, stop this!

But it's already happening.

Something is clearly there, otherwise Harry wouldnt say these things to me, wouldn't look at me the way he does, wouldn't kiss me the way he does.

You know nothing, you have no experience to compare this to. 

He is using you Rose, the earlier you get that in your head, the better.

I think i just need to sleep it off, i'll see him tomorrow in college anyway.

I walked into the living room, "Night everyone" I smiled giving them a little wave.

"Nice pajamas babe" Zayn winked causing Harry and Kelly to snap there heads at him. "T..thanks?" I said looking down at my little black pajama shorts and tank top.

I backed off a little feeling Zayns dark eyes on me. On my body.

"Alright Zayn lick the drool up fucking hell" Kelly huffed looking angry. Harrys fists started to tighten as he looked at Zayn racking his eyes up and down my body. 

"I know a hottie when i see one, especially when they look good in pajamas" He winked causing me to become very uncomfortable.

Harry got up and stormed out our dorm with a huff. 

"What's his problem?" Zayn asked shrugging his shoulders. "You fucking jerk!" Kelly yelled causing me to blame no one but myself for coming out here. 

"What did i do wrong?" He wondered, Silly silly Zayn, it's obvious Kelly is falling for him. I see the way she looks at him, with so much awe and passion.

"Get out, Just..GET OUT" She yelled tears falling from her cheeks as he huffed and stood up slamming the door behind him. I walked up to Kelly causing her to cry on my shoulder as we hugged, "Im sorry" i whispered feeling nothing but responsible.

"Its..Its not your fault babe" She sniffled causing me to smile warmly at her. "Bye guys" I whispered to the rest of them as they walked out.

"I see how you look at him Kelly, i know how you feel about him" I told her softly as she pulled out of our embrace and wiped under her eyes. "You do?" She asked.

I nodded lightly causing her to smile, "I think i love him Rose?" She told me causing me to smile.

"Tell him, there's no harm in letting him know" I told her causing her to nod her head, "You are a strong independent woman, you can do anything" I told her causing her to hug me tightly.

"Thank you, that's just what i need to hear right now, where have you been all my life?" She asked causing me to smile wider and force out a giggle. "Im going to get ready for bed, up early tomorrow" Kelly smiled causing me to nod.

"Don't worry ill drop you off and pick you up this time" She giggled causing me to smile with relief, "Thankyou" I said.

"I've been meaning to ask" Kelly said as we got comfortable in bed, "what did you and Harry talk about when he came in here after you?" She asked, "He looked so worried, you should of seen Sophie's face when he pushed her off his lap and ran after you" She said excitedly.

"Nothing really" I mumbled shrugging my shoulders in the dark. 

I heard Kelly shift in her bed from the other side of the room as she yawned.

"You and Harry would be cute together" She mumbled.

I sat straight up with wide eyes. 

"What?" I asked her, but all i got in return were quiet snores.

Does she know? No she would of questioned me straight away.

I flopped back and hugged my pillow dreaming of a curly brown haired boy kissing me passionately.