Chapter 11

"Looks like were hopping in mine then?" Niall asked, "I'll call triple A when we get back okay?" Niall said to a nearly crying Kelly.

"o.okay" She mumbled, "Good job i have insurance, bastards" She sighed.

"Shotgun!" Liam and Louis both yelled. The raced to the car resorting in Liam being in the back like a stroppy teenager.

"I want to sit next to my best friend!" Sophie said clinging arms with Kelly.

"B.but?" I asked as they got into Nialls car. "all full up!" Niall yelled from the window in his seat. "You've got to be kidding me" I sighed.

"It's okay guys, i'll walk to the dorms?" I said knowing it was about a ten minute walk from here. "Just hop in my car?" Harry said now standing next to me causing me to jump a little.

Nialls face dropped as he sighed, "Sophie why dont you go into Harry's car and Rose come in mine?" He quickly offered. "Ye.." Sophie started but Harry dived in, "No! It's okay, i'll drive her" Harry said grabbing my sleeve and tugging it gently, Sophie made a disgusted face from the backseat of Nialls car.

"Can i join?" She asked causing Harry to sigh. "Just stay where you are Sophie, just drive Niall i'll be right behind" Harry said, Sophie looked like she could of stormed right out the car and ripped off the door on her way.

"Okay mate" Niall sighed, i looked Niall in the eye and mouthed 'sorry'.

I dont know why, it just seemed appropriate. 

"Why don't you want your girlfriend in your car?" I asked knowing fully well it wasn't his girlfriend but his 'conquest'. I warily put my seat belt on and sat closest to the door, further away from him.

I think he noticed what i was doing when he frowned at me. 

"She isn't my girlfriend" He said sounding harsh. "Okay no of course not" I clicked my fingers "She's your conquest" I said with a smirk.

He snapped his head my way then back towards the front as he started the car and followed Nialls. "How did you.." He started "Kelly" He whispered.

"Hey look i'm not bothered what you get up to" I said sounding confident and happy. "Yeah and that's how it should fucking stay!" He yelled causing me to gasp at his harsh tone.

I looked out the window biting my lip to keep the tears back, something i do when i don't want to cry.

I heard him sigh but other than that we stayed quiet.

"You don't have to shout to get your point across" I mumbled, "Yes i do, otherwise idiots like you won't fucking listen!" He replied.

"Im not an idiot!" I yelled back. "Why won't you just admit you fucked Niall!" He yelled back. "Why won't you get it into your thick skull that i didn't!" I shouted just as loud, not dropping the subject.

"Because you're lying!" He said looking at me for a split second. In that split second i saw the darkness lurking in his eyes, the passion to shout.

"How can i be lying when im a virgin!" I yelled back, a few tears rolling down my face. The car lagged and stopped causing my body to fly forward as i screamed in fear.

"Shit!" Harry yelled trying to stop it carefully but not doing what he planned. I thought it was over but a car rammed into the back of us making me scream again. All the fear rose up in me, this is how my dad died, in a car accident.

Suddenly i couldn't breath, my head was spinning and everything was bright, i felt boiling hot but freezing at the same time. My emotions were all piling up. I CANT BREATHE.

I was sucking up air but it wasn't filling my lungs.

"Fuck Rose are you okay?" I heard a voice next to me ask. I shook my head tears falling down rapidly. "I cant..breathe!" I yelled scaring myself even more. "Rose, calm down, it's okay, we're okay breathe Rose, just breathe!" He yelled.

I tore my seat belt off me and opened up the car door jumping out from my seat and sitting down on my knees trying to breathe any form of oxygen in. i heard a door open and close, "Shit Rose, breathe you're okay, just breathe!" Harry demanded as he lightly held my shoulders kneeling down infront of me.

"We saw what happened, is everything okay?!" I heard an Irish accent yell, suddenly Harry tore his hands off my shoulders and raked his hand through his hair, "She won't listen to me!" Harry yelled.

Suddenly it was all getting too much as Kelly tried to talk to me, her words sounding slurred and i started seeing black dots, then everything went black.

"ROSE!"