Chapter 17

"No, Kelly not like that!" I shouted but it was useless she ran into the living room squealing like a little kid on Christmas day.

"I don't Kelly!" Niall shouted at her in the living room. 

"Vas Happenin'?" Zayn asked and everyone looked surprised at Kelly's out burst.

"Niall told Rose he loved her!" Kelly shouted causing everyone's faces to drop. Harry coughed loudly catching my attention. Hurt ran through his face.

"What!" Liam shouted.

"Everyone just shut the fuck up!" Niall yelled silencing the room, "I do not love Rose, if you must know i went in to kiss her" Niall said causing Harry to speak up, "You did what!?" Harry asked standing up.

Niall stayed quiet so i guessed it was my turn.

"He went in to kiss me, but i pushed him back" I told the room causing Harry's face to calm down a bit, "I told him i only want to be friends.."

"Oh, well that's boring" Kelly sighed sitting down causing me to feel angry towards her that she would burst out like that.

I was about to sit down on the sofa when Sophie sat down before me, "And just where do you think you're going?" She sneered causing my face to drop.

Harry didn't say anything, just sat there staring into space like he was thinking.

"Forget it" i mumbled snapping Harry out of his trance causing him to look up at me with a confused expression.

i could of meant two different things with that comment. It could of either been stated towards Sophie or Harry.

Sophie huffed and got up, "You know there is a seat there" She smiled as she dived onto Harry's legs.

"Great" i said throwing her a fake smile. 

I sat down and had to deal with seeing Sophie try to get Harry's attention. "So..i was thinking you could come around mine later, mummy and daddy have gone away" She said stroking his chest.

"Harry" She said causing him to look at her, "What" He snapped back. He looked at me for a split second before she got her disgusting hands on his face and forced his head her way.

"Have i been a bad girl, do i need a spanking?" She questioned Harry causing me to gag.

"Is something wrong?" Sophie asked looking my way. I looked at Harry seeing him smirking.

"Me? Oh no, nothing at all" I replied. "Dont get cocky with me, princess" She hissed causing Harry to grab her thigh.

She giggled at him then looked at me, "have you got a problem with me or something?" She asked causing me to sigh.

"No, what would give you that impression?" i wondered causing her to breathe heavily.

"Honestly you're heading the right way for a smack!" She hissed  again, what is her problem.

"Who's going to give her it, you ?" Harry asked looking at her with a hard expression.

"Well that is what i meant babe" She said giggling.

"Go on then" He said causing my heart to stop, Sophies face dropped as did mine.

"What?!" I said causing Harry to wink at me.

"Yeah, what?" Sophie said looking at him with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"If you're going to hit her, then hit her?" Harry said causing my breathing to speed up, he can't be serious.

"Woah, who's hitting who?" Kelly asked as she stood up and flicked the lights on for the second time tonight.

"Apparently Sophie's hitting Rose" Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"Why?" Kelly asked Sophie causing her face to flush as she looked down.

"She was getting cocky" 

"No i wasn't?" I replied.

"You're ridiculous" She laughed.

"Yeah, you are" i said looking at Harry causing his face to drop as i walked into my bedroom sitting on my bed as i let a few tears fall.

Would he really of let Sophie hit me? Just stood there and watched.

Maybe he wants pay back for what Niall did to him.

 A couple of minutes later i felt the bed dip.

"Are you crying?" Harry asked as i had my back to him, "N.no" I said my voice breaking. "Why are you crying?" He asked placing his hand on my back. I sat up and looked at him, "You were going to let her hit me, wasn't you?" I asked him looking at his face turn into a smile.

"Of course i wasn't, i knew she wouldn't, she's always threatening but does fuck all" He giggled causing me to feel so stupid. "oh" Is all i replied.

"I'd never let anyone hurt you" He whispered getting closer to me, he rested his forehead on mine, "No one?" I asked, "no one" He replied finally pressing his lips to mine.

He tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth causing me to gasp and moan, "i have to go" He told me causing me to look down.

"Hey" he said lifting my chin up, "I mean what i say" He told me, he pecked my lips one last time and walked out the bedroom leaving me confused.