Chapter 27

I realized i was waiting for no one, for nothing, for heart break.

I knew this when it hit nine o'clock at night and i was alone, not even Kelly was here.

I sipped my tea and rubbed my watery eyes. I breathed out heavily whilst thinking over the reasons he wouldn't be here.

1. Maybe he's having sex with her.

2. Maybe he's having sex with her in the bath tub.

3. Maybe he's having sex with her in his bed. again.

NO, STOP.

This is killing me. Hurting me. Breaking me.

I can't think like that. He probably just got caught up in something?

This anger burst through me as my tears were threatening to spill, don't cry Rose, don't cry.

I kept repeating to myself.

This just made it worse. I saw my mug, picked it up and lunged it at a wall with a throaty scream from myself.

I actually felt a bit better. 

Probably because you imagined aiming it at Harrys head.

Yeah...probably.

I decided to get into my pajamas, wipe off my makeup and call it a night.

I closed my eyes not wanting to think how i just wasted a whole day, one whole day on Harry. 

I dove straight up when i heard something clatter in the living room, picking my blanket up to my chest i rubbed my eyes. "Shit" i heard someone mumble.

My eart started pounding as i opened the bedroom door, i know that voice.

"Harry?" I asked into the darkness, "I didn't mean to wake you" He hiccuped, then suddenly my nostrils were filled with the smell of vodka.

"You're drunk" I said, standing there shocked as i turned the light on and saw Harry's back.

He was swaying. "Can i take a seat, i feel as though i may fall down" He asked, before i replied, he sat on the sofa anyway.

"Whilst i was waiting for you, you went out and got hammered!" I yelled at him. "What are you doing here Harry!" I yelled feeling my eyes sting.

"I came back to you didnt i?" He sighed, a harsh tone clear in his voice.

"Yeah, drunk" I sighed. He looked up at me and i gasped at the sight of him, "What happened to your face?" I asked seeing a black eye and a bloody cut lip.

"You ask to many fucking questions" He mumbled causing my chest to heave up and down with anger.

"You're not doing this to me Harry, i won't be that girl" I told him staying stood near my bedroom.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked.

"You said you were going to come back, i waited all day Harry, all day for you" I said causing him to squint his eyes as he looked up at me.

"All day?" He asked.

"I trusted you" I whispered, feeling my voice betraying me. 

His head shot down as he looked to the floor.

"So did you?" I asked causing him to look at me again with furrowed brows, anger struck through me.

"Did you fuck her!" I yelled causing his body to jump, his face snapped.

"So what if i did, what's it to you, im not getting anything here am i, im not getting anything from you!" He yelled taking me by surprise, his words struck through me.

"What" I whispered, "We..we" I wanted to remind him of the things we did to each other but i was too embarrassed.

"Say it Rose, i fingered you and you gave me a blow job, BIG FUCKING DEAL!" He yelled standing up.

"Get out" I whispered, the tears falling from my face. "No" He whispered back walking towards me anger, pain desire and lust clear in his eyes. "Get away from me!" I shouted walking over to the kitchen backwards.

Suddenly a pain started shooting through my foot as i heard a crunch.

"OUCH!" I screamed causing Harrys body to jump as he looked at me with worry.

"ow!" i screamed again hopping, tears rolling down my face, "Whats happened?" He asked looking me up and down.

"My foot, MY FOOT!" I yelled and i we both looked down, i saw the mug i threw at the wall earlier.

"Sit down" He told me, i obeyed his command and rested my foot on the coffee table. He walked into the kitchen and came back out with a first aid box.

"You're drunk, i can do it" I said about to take the tweezers from his grasp, he puled his arm back and looked me dead in the eye "I can do it".

"Why is there a smashed mug on the floor anyway?"