Chapter 44

I threw my phone onto the bed as i got up but slid down the bedroom wall, my knee's giving way as the tears flowed down my cheeks.

It hurts so much.

Im broken.

Torn.

A mess.

Will this pain ever go away? Will i ever be able to forget about him? I need to, i know that, i need to live my life and move on from this, but god it's just so hard.

I stood up after hearing Harry shouting. 

"NIALL, SHE'S TEXT ME!" Harry shouted sounding so excited.

No. No, i take it back, i want to take that text back!

The worst thing about a text is that once it's sent it's sent and there's no going back, you can't delete it you just have to hope that they dont ever open it or it failed to receive.

"Well what does it say?" Niall asked, Harry had now gone quiet.

God i wish i could see them.

"She's gone Ni, she's really gone, she's wants me to forget about her because she wants to forget about me" He said, i heard sniffling towards the end causing my heart to drop.

I didn't mean to put him through this.

Yes you did, he's done it to you enough.

But i would never want to cause anyone what i've been through, no way.

And here i am doing the same to Harry.

I gasped realizing something.

I'm doing the exact same thing to Harry what i was scared of him doing to me.

I am doing the exact same thing that Harry did to Kelly.

Im running away from it.

I was scared of Harry running away from me. Harry has just admitted he loved me and now he thinks ive gone. left him.

I stood up and decided to make the bed.

"Shall i send her one back?" Harry's shaky voice asked. "Best to leave it Har" Liam sighed now joining in the conversation.

"You're right, i've put her through enough" Harry sighed, then movement.

"I didn't mean it like that" Liam said.

"I know exactly what you meant" Harry said, his voice becoming louder.

See im hurting him, making him this angry person.

"Thanks for letting me stay Niall, i'll see you around" He sighed, i heard patting then the door opened and closed.

Light knocks were heard on my bedroom door and i unlocked then opened it.

"He's gone" Niall said hugging me tightly as he saw how hurt, broken, empty and sad i was.

"Its going to get easier babe" Liam now said hugging me.

I just nodded and drank my tea, biting into my well done toast.

After i ate and drank i sighed running my hands through my hair. "I'm gonna get  shower" I told them, no emotion in my face.

"Cheer up Rose, please" Niall sighed causing me to weakly smile. As i walked away i heard Liam talking about Sophia and how great she is.

I let the water just hit my fragile skin, i let it run down my back, down my hair as i though about Harry, no one else but Harry.

I like that fact that he bit his lip when he got turned on, the way his eyes went a darker shade of green when he was angry, the way they turned a lighter shade of green when he was happy, the way he closed his eyes when he was laughing hard, the way he grunted or moaned when i kissed his neck, his smell, his hair, his eyes, his smile, his warmth.

STOP ROSE! You'll drive yourself insane! This isn't healthy.

Nothing else matters anymore.

You've gone through a bit of boy drama, face your fears, get yourself out there, get a job.

I sighed washed myself, dried myself then straightened my hair. I put on a baggy cream jumper and my black skinny jeans.

Adding my natural makeup i came out of hiding.

"You look great" Niall commented rubbing my arm. I smiled and looked down.

"Im gonna look for some jobs" I said causing Liam to frown. "What about college?" He asked.

"Im dropping out" I said causing him to stand up. "Fucking hell, Rose w..what" Liam stuttered causing me to nod. "If i go to college, i'll see Kelly and Harry" I said causing him to forwn but nod.

"I hate this!" Liam exclaimed, "I hate all of this!" and with that he slammed his bedroom door, leaving me stood there clueless.