Chapter 42

Kelly looked up at me with furrowed brows.

"She could of walked, or called her mom to pick her up or she could of got Niall to take her?" She said causing me to look down.

Oh yeah.

"Well why don't we pay Niall a visit?" I asked causing Kelly to look confused, "he brought her home, he would do anything for her" I said.

We jumped in the lift and as we reached Nialls dorm room i thumped my fist on his door.

Rose's POV-

"Harry" me and Niall both whispered.

"Remember, im not here!" I whispered over to him as he pretend to look like he just rolled out of bed. Good lad.

I dived into the spare cupboard, no one would even think to check in here, i pressed my ear up against the little slit.

"Is Rose here?" It was Kelly, my heart ached to talk to her, to hug her and cry on her shoulder.

"ROSE, ROSE!" Harry yelled causing my heart rate to pick up as i back away into the darkness of this cupboard.

"She's not in here!" Niall yelled quieting them both.

"What" Kelly gasped, "She got her mom to pick her up okay" Niall sighed.

Good thinking! I thought, if i was Niall i would of stupidly said ' she got the bus' or something.

Especially under this much pressure.

"She did" Harry said, his voice breaking down.

"Sorry mate, she said she couldn't handle it anymore, she was too hurt" Niall said causing my chest to hurt.

"But..but" Harry started.

"She's gone Harry" Kelly added.

"NO! NO SHE CAN'T BE!" Harry roared causing me to jump a little. "Fuck!" He yelled, then i heard something smash.

"This is all my fault, if i just realized how much i was hurting her, im so fucking stupid!" He shouted.

"Sit down" Niall offered, causing me to sit down quietly, guess im going to be in here a while.

"Im going to the dorm, fuck this, fuck you Harry" Kelly said, crying as she walked out. I never realized how much Kelly cared, cared about me?

"Niall, im sorry, im so sorry, i didn't know how much i was..hurting her" Harry breathed out.

"You know i love Rose, with all my heart, she's my best friend, what you did is unforgivable" Niall stated, "She told you?" Harry asked.

"everything" Niall replied causing Harry to look down, this little gap in the door was my new best friend.

"Will she ever come back? Where does she live? I'll go to her?" He asked Niall causing my heart to beat, Niall's going to break.

"She never told me mate, i doubt she's going to come back" He sighed causing me to calm down. Niall is great at this.

"Fuck!" Harry yelled again, tears pounding down his hurt face.

"If i could go back, if i could rewind time i.." Harry started.

"Its unhealthy to think like that Harry, remember things happen for a reason, i think she just wants you to gt over her, as she wants to get over you" Niall told him patting his back as Harry let out a sob.

"Can i stay in the spare room tonight bro?" Harry asked causing Niall to stutter.

He's gonna break...

"Liam has someone in there" He whispered with a wink.

"Brought her home from the party" Niall said causing me to sigh quietly with relief.

"Oh..the coach then?" Harry asked, "Please?"

"Sure buddy, just don't go in the spare room, she's really shy when she's not drunk" Niall laughed causing Harry to weakly smile.

Niall got Harry blankets and pillows.

"I have a pillow" Harry commented, picking up a pillow from the floor.

"Where'd ya get that?" Niall asked.

"I got it from Rose' room, it smells like her" Harry commented placing it down and laying on it. My eyes warmed and my heart started to beat faster.

Why does he care now? Now im 'gone' he cares.

Niall looked at the gap in the cupboard i was in and held up both hands signalling '10 minutes'.

I nodded hoping he'd see me and he said goodnight to Harry.

"Night Rose, where ever you are, remember i love you" Harry whispered causing my breathing to hitch as my eyes started to well up.

After about six minutes Harry started to snore. I took this as my time to escape to bed.

I got out and looked down at him.

I had to fight the urge to kiss his forehead, or move that piece of random hair from his cheek, or place the blanket on him properly.

I turned around, "Rose" i heard Harry mumbled, i froze in my spot.

Ive been rumbled.

I turned around to a frowning Harry, his eyes shut tight as light snores left him again, i breathed out heavily and regained my heart beat to normal.

"I love you Rose" Harry whispered.

And as i looked at him, hurt covered his face, pain surrounding his body.

"I love you too Harry"