Chapter 29

"You're what!" He yelled looking at me like i was slowly fading.

"I'm going home Harry, i can't handle this anymore, this pain, this hurt, this" I said pointing between us as heated tears fell from my eyes.

Harry's eyes started to glisten as he just stared at me.

"No" He said causing me to furrow my eyebrow's.

"Don't, you can't" He said.

"Why?" i asked sniffling up.

"W..what about all the friend's you've made, what about Niall? Liam? Kelly? Me" He said causing my head to snap up

"You?" I whispered, my voice cracking.

"Rose, you can't just so easily walk away from us all, can you?" He asked walking closer to me, this time i didn't back off, i didn't move.

"Who said it would of been easy" I said looking up at him.

"Rose, please, don't go" He said placing his hand on my waist, making it feel like fire was burning through me, i've missed his touch, ive missed his hands, ive missed him.

"Harry" I started but couldn't finish as his lips locked onto mine, breaking out a heated, desired, passionate kiss.

"Dont go" He said at the end.

"Okay" i replied smashing our lips back together and pushing Harry into my bedroom.

He lied me down on my bed, eyeing me with lit up desired eyes, his pupils large making his eyes look nearly black.

I bit my lip as he tore his top off, i let my hand stroke his hard toned stomach. 

I took off my own top and he started to unbuckle his jeans as i started to take off my own shorts leaving us both in our underwear.

"You're shaking" He whispered straddling my legs.

"Im nervous" I whispered back. 

"Don't be" He said, taking my bra off and caressing one breast in his hand as he started to kiss my other one.

"Harry" I moaned running my hands through his hair. He looked up at me, "Are you sure about this?" He asked causing me to nod and bite my lip.

"I need to hear you say it Rose, so i know" He said causing me to clear my throat.

"I want this Harry, i want you" I whispered causing him to take my panties off painfully slow. "Do you have a condom?" He asked, "It's just, i didn't expect this" He said smiling, i giggled and propped my body up on my elbows.

"Kelly might, in her drawer?" I told him causing him to smile and walk out my room.

Oh god oh god oh god, its going to happen. Its going to happen.

Calm down Rose, CALM DOWN.

I got under my sheets hiding my naked body, i stayed sat up waiting for him, i heard my door creak causing my head to snap up.

"Bingo" He said holding up a silver packet. I saw the bulge in his boxers causing my body to heat.

"Hey, why are you under here?" He asked crawling under the quilts with me.

I shrugged my shoulders smiling, "Don't ever hide your body from me Rose, you're fucking beautiful" He whispered kissing my shoulder, then my collar bones, my chest, stomach, thighs, then he lingers over my now heated core.

"This might pinch a little, im adding two fingers okay" He said causing me to nod as he chucked the sheets off us, exposing my naked body to the room.

He parted my legs and licked my ball of nerves causing me to wriggle.

"Stay still" He giggled causing me to smile, i like it when he's like this, joking around.

He placed one finger in, then two causing me to moan loudly running my hands through his hair.

As i was about to reach my high, he stopped. I looked down causing him to smirk, "All in good time" He winked, he tore off his boxers then ripped open the silver packet with his perfect teeth.

"You ready?" He asked causing my breathing to hitch.

"Ready" i replied smiling.

He positioned himself on top of me, parting my legs more, "Rose, promise me, if it hurts too much don't be afraid to tell me to stop, okay?" He asked causing me to nod my head.

"Promise me baby?" He asked.

"I promise" I said, then i felt him bring himself inside of me slowly.

I whimpered at the foreign feeling, it felt like a painful pinch.

"Are you..okay?" He breathed out bringing himself slowly in and out of me.

I nodded and gripped onto his shoulders to provide some sort of distraction to take away the pain, Harry ducked his head and kissed me quickly causing me to get worked up, the pain leaving me and pleasure over taking my body.

"Oh my god!" I shouted placing my hands at the top of Harry's shoulders and ripping them down his back, surely to leave bloody marks.

"Fuck!" He shouted once my nails reached his lower back.

"Sorry" i whispered, "No, i liked it" He breathed out causing me to smile, he thrusted in me deeper than before.

"Shit" I yelled squeezing his shoulders, He smirked as his thrusts got faster and faster.

"Im gonna, im gonna!" I breathed out as i came, Harry following quickly behind.

"R..ROSE!" He yelled loosening his grip on the bed causing his body to flop onto mine in weakness.

We we're both panting, sweaty and throbbing.