Chapter 3

English was quick and simple considering the teacher was half an hour late.

I was now walking to lunch with Niall by my side. "Who have you met so far?" He asked, "Oh, uh Kelly, and Zayn" I replied turning my head to look at him for a second. I then walked into someone. Agian.

"Careful you idiot" A boy shouted from the distance, "Sorry!" i replied ducking my head.

"You're different aren't you?" He smiled showing his perfect white teeth. "Before here i thought i was normal" I replied causing his smile to fault a little.

"Kelly Glass and Zayn Malik?" He asked as we carried on walking. "You know them?" i asked causing him to smile wider, "They're like my best friends" He answered.

"Oh, Zayn seems.." i started.

"Full on?" He replied.

"Yeah" i laughed causing him to smile. "Rose oh and Niall" I heard Kelly's voice in the canteen. "Hey" i replied quietly, "Hey girl" Niall replied hugging her strongly. 

"You two have met then?" Kelly asked, "It was book at first sight" Niall replied munching on pizza. When did he get that?

"Wht he means is, i walked into him and my books fell on the floor" i giggled, "So did you" Niall added causing my cheeks to heat.

"Oh, okay well good, there's still a few more of you to meet but that'll happen tonight" She smiled and clapped her hands. 

"Why, what's happening tonight?" i asked. "The party's been moved to tonight, and we're both going" She said causing me to look down.

"Kelly i..." I started. "Oh nice, are you going to be there Rose?" Niall asked causing me to look at him. "Yeah she is" Kelly replied for me. 

"I'll see you there then" He smiled brightly. 

"Someone likes you?" She winked causing my heart to beat faster. "W-what?" i asked making Kelly giggle. 

"So yeah, there's a few more people for you to meet and then you know the gang" She smiled causing me to fake a smile, if the rest were like Zayn then no thankyou.

3 hours later.

Before long the day was over and i was so tired. I didn't think i'd make friends so easy, maybe i should walk into people more often.

Then again, maybe not.

I looked around for Kelly in the carpark but her car wasn't where it was this morning. "Damn" i whispered looking around. 

"Lost?" a voice asked me from behind, i flipped around to see the blonde haired blue eye'd boy and sighed in relief.

"More like dumped" i giggled, "Come on, i'll take you" He smiled causing me to breathe out a breath of air.

"Thankyou" 

"I saw her leave with Zayn in the passenger seat and thought i'd wait for you" Niall replied causing me to smile. "That was kind of you, but how did you know i'd need a lift?" i asked. 

"Because i saw you get out of Kelly's car this morning and when she left without you in the car tonight i knew you'd need a lift" he smirked causing me to thank the gods that Niall was observitive. 

"Where are you going?" I asked as Niall stepped out the car too. 

"I live in the block too" He giggled, "But im off in yours and Kelly's dorm" He replied causing me to furrow my brows.

"She invited us around for pre drinks" He informed me causing me to sigh. "Take it you didnt get the memo?" He asked.

"You assume correctly" i sighed.

"The whole gangs there now so you'll get to meet them all" He smiled causing me to become nervous. "Great" i replied.

He grabbed my hand and walked into the Dorm building. 

We stayed hand in hand until we reached my door.

Niall opened the door causing all heads to turn our way, "Rose!" Kelly squealed running up to me and throwing her arms around my neck, "Im so sorry but me and Zayn came back here before anyone else came" She told me and i nodded, "I dont want to know" i giggled causing her to laugh and wink.

Niall mingled in and i dropped my books and bags next to my now occupied bed.

"Everyone this is Rose" Kelly shouted out, she's definitely not sober.

"Rose you've already met Niall and Zayn so this is Louis.." I interrupted her.

"Ive met Louis" i informed her causing her to furrow her brows. "Oh yes she has" Louis winked to the room.

"Shut up" Niall told Louis causing Kelly to giggle. "This is Liam" She said pointing to a boy with fluffy hair. "Hey" i said, "Hello" he replied nicely with a little wave, he seemed nice.

"Oh and this is Harry" I tore my eyes away from Liam and followed Kelly's arm.

Harry.