Chapter 5

Me and Kelly went up to our dorm whilst the others went to the house.

"Harry can be a bit of a dick sometimes" Kelly sighed hugging me briefly, "A bit of a dick?" i asked sarcastically pulling out the embrace, "Okay a lot of a dick" She laughed.

"You sure you're okay?" 

"Yeah" i sighed.

"Its weird Harry never reacts like that to a new person, ive never seen him like that, that's why i was so shocked, he only acts like that if someone pisses him off" She wondered out loud.

"Are you saying this is my fault?" I asked rudely.

"Of course not babe, it was just weird on Harry's part. He went all quiet when you left too, he wouldn't laugh at the jokes, or drink any drinks?" She said.

"I dont care" i mumbled. "Right yeah, lets get you dressed, forget about him" She giggled.

I already have.

I went to my wardrobe and pulled out an ankle long dress, i showed it to Kelly.

"What is that!" she screamed putting it back. "Its the only dress i own?" I shrugged. "Never ever get that thing out again" She chuckled causing me to giggle but be offended at the same time.

"Here" she said holding up a black skater skirt dress. It was knee length and i have to admit, it was gorgeous. But completely out of my comfort zone. 

"Anything less flashy?" I asked causing her to shake her head.

"Go try it on..now" She demanded as she pushed me into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror seeing bloodshot eyes and my mascara was completely washed away.

I placed on the dress and looked into the mirror.

It pushed my boobs up just like i knew it would, me and Kelly are the same size but im a lot more curvy.

I walked out and Kelly gasped and clapped her hands together, "Oh my god you look fucking stunning!" She screamed causing me to cringe at her cuss.

She threw some high and i mean high heels my way, i asked for something a bit smaller causing her to throw some knee length boots my way. I threatened to throw them out the window causing her to chuckle.

"There is nothing else i have that will go with that outfit" She huffed sounding defeated. 

"I might" i thought. 

"Please no church shoes" She begged, i gave her a knowing look causing her to look down, "Kidding...sorry"

I smiled and brought out my plain black shiny dolly shoes.

"Ohh, these could work" She smiled, and as i slipped them on, we both agreed to it.

She curled the bottom of my hair and sighed, "I wish i could grow my hair this long" She huffed, "Do it then?" i asked, hers was shoulder length and looked a bit frazzled, probably due to bleach.

"Mines dead, it wont grow!" She said pulling her bottom lip out.

"It will" i smiled.

i did my own makeup due to many demands of Kelly wanting to do it. I took one look at her makeup and decided against it...nicely.

"Come on hot stuff lets go" She said dragging my arm.

"Maybe i shouldn't?" i told her causing her to stop.

"yes you are babe, you look great! Plus Nialls going to be there" She winked suggestively.

"I see him as a best friend" I told her feeling offended.

"Shame he doesn't see you like that then" She whispered. "Whats that supposed to mean?" i asked.

"Nothing babe, now come on!" She said dragging me to her car with her.

"So who's house is this?" i asked as we were driving there.

"It was the Frat house but Harry's lot took over it, now its our party house" She giggled.

"Harry's lot?" i questioned.

"You know, Me, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall and Sophie and now you?" She said smiling.

"What so he's like your leader" i huffed feeling annoyed. "No, we just call it that i guess?" She thought.

"Who's sophie?" i asked. "One of Harry's conquests" She giggled,

"Conquests?" i asked, "Whats does that mean?" i carried on.

"Harry doesnt date babe, so we call all the girl harry shags 'conquests' i guess its an inside joke now, he fucked Sophie a year ago but now she won't leave, bit clingy really, but Harry uses her for sex" She answered my question, i felt sick.

I wish i never asked,

"Have you ever..?" i asked then regretted it.

"what?" she asked,

"no, it doesnt matter, its non of my business" i said, quite frankly i didnt want to know..

"Yeah i have done stuff with Harry, we were friends with benefits for like three days, we never had sex though" She clarified for me. I just smiled at her.

At least she didnt have sex with him?

Why would you care anyway?

Oh please subconscious, i dont, i was just curious.