Chapter 41

Harry's POV -

Kelly.

               I'm so sorry but i couldn't say this to your face i'd be at risk of either breaking down or seeing him. I decided to write you a note to tell you i've gone home, thankyou so much for being my friend and i am so sorry for lying to you all this time. Harry will probably tell you but in case he doesn't i'm going to.

Me and Harry started off badly as you know, he hated me, at least i thought he did. Then suddenly at the party, the first one, everything changed. Harry walked away with Sophie and you noticed how hurt i looked, how hurt i felt. I thought it was just some silly crush when suddenly the day after the party Harry started to care, he started to ask if i had sex with Niall. He wanted to know so badly.

The car crash happened, that was the most terrifying moment of my life, i thought i was going to die, but do you want to know what i though about when i thought it was all over? Harry.

He's the only person that wouldn't get out of my head, i don't know what that meant and to be honest, i didn't want to. 

Me and Harry first had sex a couple of weeks ago, when you asked if i was naked in bed? I told you i picked a guy up from a bar but it was bullshit Kelly, all of it was bullshit, i didn't lose my virginity to a stranger i lost i to Harry.

He kept hurting me Kelly, he kept breaking me and i wanted to come crying into your arms every time, every god damn time he made me cry i just wanted to tell you everything but i didn't, because he didn't want anyone to know about us.

In the cafe, i stormed out because of him, because yet again, he hurt me.

The other day when i told you Niall was round, of course it wasn't Niall, it was Harry. We had such a heart to heart that day i thought he'd never hurt me again. I thought that. Until tonight, until this party when i saw Sophie sat upon his legs, that should of been me Kelly, we should of been aloud to show how much we cared for eachother. But he didn't want to. So i let him keep me a secret. But tonight it all just got too much and i can't handle it anymore, i'm human not a machine.

So this is good bye, im so sorry about lying to you for this long but you have to understand how badly i wanted to tell you all of this, I love you so much Kelly <3

Rose xo

My heart stopped, i let the tears fall now, i had no idea, how could i have not known how much pain i'd put her through.

"How could you" Kelly whispered looking at me. 

"I told you not to hurt her didn't i, i told you not to go near her, I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK HER!" Kelly yelled hitting my chest with her fists.

"Now she's gone because of you!" She said, standing back and sighing.

"How did i not know about this!" She asked. "Why didn't you let her tell anyone, why didn't you let her tell me?" Kelly asked causing me to look down.

"i..i don't know" I mumbled.

"You made her keep all that to herself, you made her keep all that bottled up, you've broken her Harry, torn her!" Kelly yelled.

"She is one strong girl, going round smiling, acting like she was happy, i respect her, you, i think you're disgusting" She spat, i know i deserved it.

I was disgusted with myself making her go through all this shit i gave her on her own.

I made her keep us a secret and she let me.

"She's now on a bus or a train on her own crying her fucking eyes out, anything could happen to her out there!" Kelly yelled.

"WAIT!" I said, shutting Kelly up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A girl could be in danger and all you care about is the fucking time!" She gasped.

"Kelly, what is the fucking god damn time!" I yelled, she pulled her phone out with a huff,

"Twenty past one"

"No buses or trains run at this time" I told her.

"Your point is?" She asked not getting my point.

"which means she can't have gone home yet?" I wondered.