Chapter 38

I gasped as i stood there, my body frozen, my heart thumping fastly and loudly.

Im surprised you couldn't hear it over the music.

Sophie, placed herself on Harry's legs.

Harry was holding her waist and laughing with the group.

I felt sick.

I felt dizzy.

Harry looked up, shock on his face, he then looked to the side of me and saw Liam making out with Sophia. He works fast..

Harry shook his head as worry over took him. Tears falling from my eyes i ran out the stuffy, hot smoky room.

How could he do this again, how can he keep hurting me like this.

"ROSE!" Harry's voice broke out, causing people to shut up and the music got quieter.

I couldn't look behind me, so i carried on, i made my way for the door and ran out of it.

"ROSE!" Harry yelled again, our whole gang running up behind him. including Sophie.

"What!" I yelled back, turning around, hot tears running down my cheeks as my eyes stung, my mind spinning.

"I..im sorry" He commented causing our gang to gasp as they stood waiting.

"No, don't say it Harry, it means nothing to me, NOTHING!" I yelled pushing him back. "What the fuck's going on?" Sophie shouted from the back, where the gang was stood.

"SHUT UP!" Kelly yelled looking at me with worry.

"Niall can you take me home please?" I asked knowing he only had one beer.

"Of course" He said getting his keys out.

"No, Niall dont, Rose i need to explain" He said causing me to shake my head.

"You have nothing to explain to me, it's obvious you don't care!" I shouted.

"Of course he doesn't care about you, look at you" Sophie spat.

"Shut the fuck up Sophie!" Harry yelled causing her to gasp and pipe down. 

"Why" I whispered. "Why Harry" i asked.

"Because i saw you walk off with Liam and i got jealous okay, i thought you were.." He said then stopped.

"You thought what?" I asked knowing what he thought but i just had to hear him say it.

"YOU THOUGHT WHAT" i yelled.

"I thought you two were gonna go shag okay!" He yelled causing me to gasp as i took a step back.

"Im not a whore! IM NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL!" I yelled walking up to Niall. "Can we go now" I asked whispering as my voice was cracking. 

"No Rose! Don't go!" He yelled. 

"Why won't you give up Harry! Why won't you let me get over you!" I yelled turning around. 

"Because...Because i can't Rose" He mumbled causing me to furrow my brows. "I don't care" I replied.

"Rose!" He yelled as i turned my back on him about to get into Niall's car.

Everyone was quiet now.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled causing my heart to stop as i turned around, the gang gasped and Sophie looked like she'd seen a ghost.

Harry's face smiling as he looked at me.

"i don't care" I whispered getting in Niall's car and driving away.