Chapter 26

I woke up to the sound of heavy breathing and weight holding me down on my waist.

I opened my eyes whilst yawning, Harry's face close to mine layed on my pillow, his curly hair covering some parts of his face. I moved his hair back and placed a light kiss on his forehead.

He mumbled then smiled. 

I sat up and was about to make my way to the bathroom. Suddenly two large arms wrapped around my waist, "Don't leave me" He mumbled pulling me back into the warmth of my bed.

"Harry, i have to get up" I smiled into his chest feeling my eyes closing again.

"Just another hour" He pouted pulling a sad face making him look like a lost puppy. "Okay, Harry, okay" I sighed into his naked inked torso.

I was slowly waking up to movement on my bed. 

"Morning!" Harry yelled in my face straddling my legs. "Someones happy" I yawned.

"Why wouldn't i be, i just woke up to the most beautiful-est girl in the world!" He said loudly. 

"Why are you going red?" He asked, "C.can't breathe" I squeezed out. "Oh shit, sorry" He mumbled laying next to me, I let out a big breathe of air and pretended to be dead.

"Oh no, what ever shall i do!" He sighed giggling, "Guess i'll have to give Rose the kiss of life" And seconds later his lips were locked onto mine.

"Alright, cheesy" He said pushing him off me, "What's going on?" I questioned, knowing Harry was being too nice.

"Nothing why?" He shrugged looking to his left. "Harry?" I asked sternly. "I have to go and talk to Sophie, the earlier, the better" He sighed, causing me to sit up with my back to him.

"Don't be angry with me, please" He asked cuddling me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"How do i know you won't..ya know" I sighed looking down playing with his fingers that were wrapped around my waist.

"What? Fuck her?" Harry questioned, he must of feel me stiffen because he whispered "Sorry" into my ear. 

"I won't, i couldn't do that to you now, you need to trust me" He sighed kissing my cheek. 

How can i, when he keep's hurting me.

I just nodded and stood up, out of his grasp. "I'll be here when you're finished?" I said causing him to nod and smile. 

I smiled too, already awaiting the time for Harry to come back.

"I'll come back when i've finished...talking to her" He added on for my comfort. "Good" I sighed kissing his cheek. 

"What, that's my good bye?" He questioned pulling his bottom lip out.

I nodded wrapping my hands around his neck, "You'll have to wait" I said, but there was a sense of seriousness in my voice. 

you don't mean...sex do you?

No...  ...   ...

"That sounds, fun" He whispered, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand as my body shivered a little.

Harry went in for a kiss but i pulled my head back and placed my fingers on his lips. "Later" I whispered, i smiled and walked away to the bathroom.

"I'll get you back" He shouted giggling towards the end. I listened quietly, and when i heard two doors open and close i knew he had gone.

I jumped in the shower and thought about ever thing that had happened yesterday.

Even though me and Harry had not had sex, i felt so close to him when we were, doing things...

I can feel myself getting closer to him, and it scares me.

It scares me.

Getting close to someone who, who has no feelings, no love for anyone, feels, nothing.

It scares me.

I got out the shower and dried myself, straightening my hair letting it fall to my low back, i put on some mascara and some concealer, i had a pretty edgy night.

And now, i wait, on the sofa, waiting for Harry's return.

I kept looking at my phone, waiting for a text to tell me he was on his way back and everything was sorted.

I went into the kitchen and made myself some dinner, then my phone buzzed.

I ran over to it with a smile.

~Kelly <3~

-Stopping out quite late, party tonight, probably will see you tomorrow babe, love ya x

Oh.

I rolled my eyes and decided to clean around the dorm, this will kill some time.

Four hours, it's been four hours and i haven't had one text.

Maybe he's just letting the crazy girl down slowly.

Yeah, i'll just keep thinking that.

I switched on the telly and sunk into the sofa, awaiting Harry's return.