Chapter 48

"You're crazy" I said causing her to smirk at me.

"Say's the girl laying on the mucky floor" She replied, "Hiding from her boyfriend, who she has ignored for three weeks" She said wrapping her chewing gum around her first finger then eating it again.

"I am not ignoring him" I defended causing her to look at me on the ground.

"Okay okay fine just let me sneak off into the back, my shifts over" I said causing her to sigh.

"Its shit when you ain't here" She admitted causing me to smile.

"Me? Or Niall?" I asked causing her to smile, "Both?" She answered.

I crawled into the back room and got out my apron.

I decided to text Niall.

-Gone out back way, meet me there x

i waited at the back for five minutes, then i saw Nialls car in sight.

I got in and placed my bag on the floor with a tired sigh.

"Harry kept the conversation going" Niall laughed. "Good job your shift ended, i've never seen you move so fast" Niall laughed causing my heart to beat at the fact, Harry could of seen me.

"He kept talking about you at the table" Niall admitted causing my heart to drop.

"Saying he text you and you didn't text back, how he misses you and asked if i'd heard anything" Niall said causing me to look out the window biting my lip.

"I thought he was 'laying down' why did he come to the diner?" I asked.

"Said he fancied a change of place to eat" Niall answered.

Great, looks like i have to be more careful when i serve customers.

We got home and i jumped in the shower then put on my pajamas.

"its not a slumber party" Niall laughed causing me to frown at him, "What?" I asked.

"The gang house party...tonight..good old times?"Niall said causing me to laugh.

"im.not.going." I told him causing him to furrow his brows.

"He let me down, so im letting him down" I said causing Niall's head to shake.

"You love him Rose and you miss him! Why can't you just talk to him" Niall whined, pulling off his old jeans causing me to turn around.

"nothing you havent seen before" He said. "On Harry" He added causing me to laugh.

"Well im going" He said tugging on his black skinnies. "LIAM, you ready!" Niall yelled, out walked Liam who hugged me and said goodbye Niall doing the same.

"Stay safe" I shouted causing Niall to flash me a packet of condoms, "I meant on the road!" I yelled back laughing.

I sat on the sofa re-reading the text Harry sent me.

I then looked at my black dress hanging off the chair on a hanger.

Then i saw my black dolly's.

"Fine!" I moaned.

"I'll go!".