Chapter 4

He stood out like a gold coin in a pile of silver ones.

He was definetly the most best looking boy i have ever seen.

I gasped and smiled at him, he didnt smile back. 

"Hi" i said to him. "Are you for real Kelly? You're room mates with a fridged little know it all" He stated causing my chest to ache and my eyes to water.

His words actually hurt me.

"Harry!" Kelly scolded causing me to turn around and head for the bathroom.

"See, can't handle the truth" He sighed to himself. 

"You don't know me you stuck up dick!" I yelled to him, that's the first cuss word i think i've ever said in my life.

I heard Kelly and Niall gasp but the rest of the boys were smirking, Harry included.

Well his face dropped then he smirked...

"Is that the best you've got Rose?" Harry hissed standing close to me, i started to become uncomfortable and felt myself being stared at.

"Leave her alone Harry" Liam said causing my breathing to harden.

"You're a laughing stock, you stick out like a sore thumb, you shouldnt be here" He said so the whole room could here.

I gasped as my chest started pounding with pain, i felt sick and i couldn't believe this boy that i didnt know was saying these things to me. "W..what" i asked my voice cracking as the tears threatened to spill.

"Cry Rose, cry" He said laughing.

I pushed his body away from me and did what i though best.

I ran.

Straight out my dorm room.

"Rose, Rose where are you?" I heard Liam's voice call.

Liam? I hardly know him, why was he asking for me?

I stayed quiet, sat behind this large oak tree outside the block of dorms.

I cried hard into my hands as my legs were tucked into my chest.

I just want to go home.

"I can't find her Ni" Liam said, sounding worried. "What if she's hurt herself Liam? Harry has that affect on people" Niall replied causing me to remember all the things Harry said to me, his face looking strong and hard, like he meant every word.

"It'll be okay Niall, we'll find her, even if it means bunking off the party" Liam sighed, "You'd do that?" Niall asked sounding surprised at his friends request.

"Of course i would, you obviously care about her" Liam sighed. "I do, thankyou Liam" Nialls voice said, i could hear the smile in his voice.

Niall cares about me? 

What is happening today? Why couldn't i of just stayed home like all my friends did.

"Shh, i think i hear someone" Niall said causing my hiccups to play up. I slapped my hand over my mouth as i tried to stay quiet.

"Rose?" Niall's soft voice asked, getting closer.

"Oh Rose" Niall sighed crouching down to me. I sighed as he grabbed my arms causing me to stand.

He slipped his arms around my waist as i cried into his shoulder. "I want to go home Niall" I whispered causing his breathing to hitch, "Shh, don't say that" He replied.

"I hate it here, I dont fit in" I carried on, i was doing this to myself, hurting myself so i knew the pain was real.

"Stop Rose, you do fit in" He said soothing me as i sniffled.

We broke apart as Liam coughed, "You must be cold?" Liam asked, i nodded and started walking with them, Niall took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulder's.

"Go on in Liam, we'll be up in a minute" Niall said causing Liam to nod, "Im glad you're okay Rose" Liam smiled walking in.

"Don't say you dont belong here, because you do, don't say you don't fit in, because you do, and don't you dare say no one cares about you, because i do" He said placing some loose hair behind my ear.

Just as i was about to reply we turned to see Harry, Liam, Zayn, Kelly and Louis stood next to us.

Harry looked to the floor as the rest were smiling.

"Propose already!" Louis shouted causing everyone to laugh, including me.

"Babe, are you okay?" Kelly ran up to me hugging me. Niall backed off still looking at me, i mouthed a 'thankyou' to him causing him to smile.

"Im fine, thanks" i sighed pulling out the embrace.

"Take it you're not coming tonight?" Kelly asked.

"Of course she's not, she wasnt going to anyway" Harry stated looking angry.

"No, you know what, i will go" I burst out, my brain didnt think before i said it.

Harrys face turned to shock.

"What?" He questioned.

"YAY!" Kelly screamed.

"Are you sure?" Niall asked, "One hundred percent" i replied.

maybe not one hundred percent...