Chapter 49

I tore off my pajamas and slipped on my black dress, it hit just above my knee.

I put on my natural makeup, curled the bottom bits of my hair, which hit my lower back. Then slipped on my dolly's.

I didn't realize how much my hands were shaking until i reached out for the door handle. "Calm down" I whispered to myself. "Its going to be okay" I whispered again.

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out for a couple of minutes.

I then opened and locked the dorm room door. I shot down the stairs and called a taxi.

My heart was beating at about 123 miles per hour, i felt sick, dizzy and i think im going to faint?

My face paled as we drove outside the 'gang house'.

"Thankyou, keep the change" I said shutting the taxi door.

"I cant do this" I whispered about to walk away.

We you're going to have to now.

Changed your mood subconscious.

Youve been a mardy cow without him so...Do this for yourself.

People are starting to look at me like i've gone mad, either that or they're drunk.

I walked up to the door and opened it, the memory of me running out of here crying my eyes out still fresh in my brain.

The feeling of unwantedness, disappointment and hurt lingered in my body.

I decided to shut that all out.

It looked the same from every other party. Loads of randomers and then our circle, in the corner of the room, being loud and obnoxious, only thing was, Harry wasn't there?

I shouldn't be here.

My hands were trembling as was my whole body.

I felt sick, i need a drink.

I grabbed a plastic cup from the side and downed the clear liquid, burning my throat as i coughed slightly. Took the edge off a bit i guess.

I walked over to the circle which no one looked up from.

"Hi" I said causing all their heads to snap up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Kelly screamed diving up and hugging me very..very tightly.

"Ive missed you so much" I breathed in her hair. "Oh god!" She said, her voice cracking as she was sniffling in my ear.

"I thought you forgot about me" She whispered, "I've missed you so much, so fucking much" She said backing off.

"I could never forget my best friend" I answered her smiling she hugged me again causing me to laugh. "Where have you been?" She asked.

May as well tell the truth. "I've been living at Niall's" I told her and the circle, Zayns and Kelly's mouths dropped.

"B..but w..hat?" She said, stuttering her words completely.

"Can i tell you all about it later" I said itching to see Harry. "Yeah, when you're back in your own bed" She smiled.

"Where's Harry?" I asked causing her to frown and look down. "He's at mine...OURS" She smiled now. "He's in your bed again, refusing to come out" She said looking down.

"YOU MUST GO!" Kelly yelled causing me to laugh and nod. "Don't leave again" She warned me causing me to pinky promise her, we hugged and i walked away.

Ready to go into my old dorm, in which held so many memories.

I got another Taxi back and starting walking up my dorm stairs.

I got my keys out which held this dorm key on it. I placed it in the door, my shaky breath and beating heart was the only thing i could hear.

I walked in to complete darkness. 

"ROSE!" I heard my name being screamed. "I love you!" 

Harry.

I flicked on the lights and ran towards my bedroom.

Harry kicking around, sweating and looking hurt on my bed. It feels so weird being this close to him again, being able to touch him.

"Harry!" I yelled grabbing his arm and nudging it. "Harry it's okay im here, im here" I said over and over.

"Harry wake up!" I yelled, Harrys body shot up as his wet stinging eyes looked at me.

"Rose?" He mumbled, his voice weak.

"Im here Harry, shh it's okay im here" I cried onto his shoulder as he held me tightly.

"Is it really you?" He mumbled holding me tighter than ever.

"Its really me" I replied,

"Fuck, i've missed you so..."

"Shh Harry, i know, i know"