Chapter 15

"What was all that about?" Niall asked from the front seat of his car.

"Nothing" i mumbled causing Kelly to look back. "Spill now" She said looking at me with a serious tone that made me shuffle.

"He..He" I was about to tell them he kissed me but i wanted that to stay between us to. That and the fact that i was highly embarrassed about letting it happen.

"He just spoke to me about the car crash" I told them and Kelly sighed. "So why did you run out and scream 'drive'?" Niall wondered causing Kelly to nod.

"I..I..he started shouting and it freaked me out" I lied as i looked down. "Aw, babe that's just him, don't let im scare you okay?" Kelly said tapping my thigh from her front seat.

"okay" i said sounding upset and innocent.

Oh if only they knew what happened i thought looking out the window.

We said our goodbyes to Niall as we got to our dorm and he was walking to his.

"Im beat" Kelly said jumping on her bed. "Im hungry" I moaned causing her to snap her head up.

"PIZZA!" we both yelled cheering.

Kelly ordered our pizza as a text came through to my phone.

~Unknown~

-Rose?

i looked at it weirdly and wrote one back.

-Unknown?

I laughed at myself and waited for my tone to tell me i had another message.

~unknown~

-It's me, Harry.

My heart stopped beating and i became nervous but angry.

-What do you want Harry?

I sent back biting my nail, i added his name into my contacts list, you know to make life easier...

~Harry~

-I'm sorry, i shouldn't of let any of that happened back there, just forget what i said and did i didn't mean any of it.

But how could i? How could i forget him crashing his lips onto mine with such passion and desire.

How could i forget the way he spoke to me, in such a loving, husky soft voice.

How could i forget the way he grabbed the back of my head bringing our lips closer together.

How could i forget the way his lips tasted, the way they moulded so perfectly with mine, the way they felt pressed against my neck.

-Already have.

LIAR.

I sighed and locked my phone biting my lip to stop the tears falling.

"What's wrong?" Kelly asked hanging up the phone. 

"Nothing" I sighed smiling. "i hope you don't mind but i've asked the whole gang round" She smiled weakly.

"Even Harry?" I gasped. "Well he is in our gang, look i know he says some pretty awful things, but just ignore him babe" She sighed causing me to do the same.

"Im sorry" she smiled, "It's okay" I mumbled.

It most certainly was not okay.

"Im just going to call my mom, shout me when everyone's here" I said walking into the kitchen. 

"Hey mom" i smiled at my phone.

"Hey sweetie, how's it all going?" She asked, "I haven't heard from you in so long" She sighed.

"I know, im sorry mom, i've been...busy" I sighed trying to sound comforting for her.

"With boys" She said giggling, "No, work mom!" I gasped causing her to chuckle.

"i just called because i miss you" I said then i heard our dorm room door open.

"I miss you too baby" She said causing my heart to swell, i just want to fall into her arms and cry whilst telling her everything that's happened, but i knew i couldn't do that on the phone, so i left it.

"Look mom, i have to go, pizza's here, i love you so much" I smiled again, "Remember to eat healthy too, or not, you need some weight on you" She giggled, "I love you too baby girl" and with that she hung up.

I walked into the living area to see, well, 'our' whole gang here. My phone beeped causing me to unlock it.

~Harry~

-Go into the kitchen, now.

I looked straight up at him and said loudly, "any one want any drinks?" Everyone agreed so i walked into the kitchen. 

Harry managed to slip out unseen moments later, i finished pouring the last glass of coke as he sighed.

"Rose, what happened earlier" He started.

"Im pretty sure we text about this? Oh and how did you get my number?" I asked, "Kelly" we both said at the same time. "Of course" i sighed.

"Look, your little secrets safe with me okay?" I told him causing him to furrow his eyebrows. "This" i said pointing between us, "What happened earlier..no one knows and dont worry they won't know either, im not like that okay?" I said causing him to look down.

"Yeah, right, that's what i came in here to say" He said shuffling his feet. "Was that all?" I asked not believing him. "Well, y.yeah, i'll help carry these through" He said grabbing four glasses by the rims.

I grabbed the other four and huffed as i walked into the living room.

The only spot left was of course next to Harry on the sofa.