Chapter 37

"Harry" i whispered as he emerged from the bathroom fully clothed but his hair quite damp.

"Im sorry, i had to say Niall was here she.." I quickly spoke, worried how he'd react.

"You did the right thing baby, don't worry" He said smiling. causing me to be relieved.

"You do realize she is going to ask Niall about us?" I asked him causing him to sigh.

"I'll talk to him" He said. "Oh no, i will, you'll end up threatening him or something" I laughed causing him to pull a shocked face.

"Party tonight then ey?" He asked causing me to sigh and look down. "Looks that way" I said causing his eyebrows to furrow.

"What's wrong?" he asked placing his hand under my chin and tilting my face upwards.

"We're not going to be able to kiss, or touch eathother without someone noticing" I admitted flushing.

"Can't keep your hands off me for two minutes" He said winking. "Shut up" I said shoving him whilst laughing.

"Im sure we'll get to sneak upstairs to my bedroom" He winked, pecked my lips then quickly walked out my room and out the Dorm room.

I smiled and decided to pick out an outfit.

FOUR HOURS LATER.

"Babe you look great!" Kelly exclamined eyeing my outfit.

I decided on my black mini dress, flat dolly shoes and usual natural makeup.

I say mini dress but it came to just above the knee.

I wanted to show people i wasn't always a 'prude' even if i was extremely self conscious and anxious in this dress.

"Let's go" She shouted laughing as we walked out the dorm house. 

Two older men wolf whistled at us causing me to cringe as Kelly laughed.

We got into a taxi and soon arrived at the house, me and Kelly split the cost of it and walked in the garden of this huge house.

Kelly walked in first and memories came flooding back from the last time we were here.

Oh how time has changed.

"Niall" I said quickly dragging him to one side.

"Woah, you look fucking great" He complimented causing me to flush and smile. "Pretend you were at mine today" I quickly said as Kelly came over.

"Whaa..?" He questioned.

"Enjoy your time at our's earlier Ni?" Kelly questioned causing me to kick his leg.

"Ow..Yeah, i mean yeah, it was...fun?" He said looking as confused as ever.

"Aw, cuties, don't get up to too much trouble" She winked walking away to Zayn. 

"Explain" He said turning to face me. "I had a boy round earlier and i couldn't bring myself to tell Kelly that i picked him up from a bar.." I lied causing Nialls eyes to widen.

"You did what!" He said half shouting, "Rose you really need to stop doing that, those men could be anyone!" He warned me causing me to nod.

"I know i know" I mumbled.

We walked to our circle and sat down. Harry's eyes looking me up and down, with desire.

'You look stunning' he mouthed.

I took in his appearance, black ripped tight skinny jeans, and a plain white tee.

'You too' i mouthed back causing him to smile.

We all sipped on our drinks then did one shot each, i carried on drinking my cherry sours as they carried on doing shots.

"Laying low tonight?" Liam asked sitting down next to me, then i remembered what Kelly had told me this morning.

"Something like that" I commented, Harry's dark eyes on us the whole time. "Liam, i know someone perfect for you" I spluttered out.

"What?" He giggled his eyebrows furrowed. "She's here tonight actually, her names Sophia" I told him causing him to smile.

"Well why are we still sat here, take me to her" Liam exclaimed helping me up as we walked out the circle. "Sophia" I said causing her to turn around smiling.

I heard Liam gasp, "Hey babe" She said hugging me.

"I'd like you to meet Liam" I began, she looked to the side of me and i swear i saw her eyes twinkle.

"Liam, Sophia, Sophia, Liam" I said causing them both to mumble hello's.

"Well, i'll leave you to it" I said smiling as i walked away.

My smile soon wiped off my face as i walked towards the circle.