Chapter 7

I stared at the beer bottle.

We were having a mini stare off and the beer bottle was winning.

"I dare Rose to take three shots" Louis sung.

Oh thank god.

wait three?

Sophie threw me a clear bottle full of clear liquid, i unscrewed the cap and filled a shot glass.

"Go on Rose!" Kelly shouted.

i pressed the glass to my lips and chucked it down my throat swallowing in one, my throat burned and my mouth went dry as i coughed.

"Two more!" Louis yelled.

I really should of had some food before i came here, is it stupid that im feeling the liquid react already?

I took another shot and hiccuped causing people to chuckle.

"One more!" Louis cheered.

i tried pouring some but my hand wobbled making me laugh, i havent felt this good in so long.

"I think thats enough" Harry said grabbing the bottle.

"Dont tell me what to do!" I yelled grabbing the bottle and taking a massive mouthful straight.

I laughed when i swallowed it causing people in the circle to cheer.

Harry sighed and grabbed the bottle handing it back to Sophie, "God Harry, calm down baby" Sophie said seductively as she ran her hand up Harrys thigh.

He placed her hand away and she tried to hide the sad look on her face but failed.

I started swaying in my spot and Harry stood up. "Come on" He sighed as people started to pass out or be sick.

"What" I hissed, "Just come with me" He said his patience sounding like it was wearing thin. "I can help her up" Niall slurred, I grabbed Nialls hand causing him to swerve and our bodies crashed together on the floor.

"Oh careful there Rose" Niall winked causing me to laugh. "That was done on purpose" i sighed pulling out my bottom lip.

Suddenly my hand was being dragged up and away from Niall, he was left on the floor looking hurt. "Get off me, i want to see Niall!" I said to Harry who had now placed me in a small kitchen, no one was in here and it was so much cleaner then the rest of the house.

"Drink this" He sighed rubbing his forehead.

I downed the cold liquid and it soothed my throat, "That could of been anything Rose?" Harry questioned causing my senses to come back as soon as he said my name.

"I..i know" i said looking down. "So why did you drink it?" He asked looking at me, like looking right through me.

"I trust you" I slurred out, i swear i saw his eyes widen a bit but then go back to normal. "You dont know me" He said harshly.

"You're the boy who wants to be feared, you want people to feel intimidated by you, you put on this shield, this..this wall to stop people getting in so you won't get hurt? Trust me, i know you" I told him causing him to stand there staring at me like i just unraveled his whole life infront of him.

"Hey guys, uhm, Niall passed out" Kelly butted in causing me to spin around.

"What?" i questioned following Kelly to Niall, leaving Harry stood in the kitchen.

"Someone help me take him to a bedroom" I asked sobering up after mine and Harry's little chat. I was holding one of Nialls arms when suddenly the other half of his body was being picked up, when i looked next to me i saw Harry helping me guide Niall upstairs.

"You don't have to" I mumbled.

"Well i don't really see any other bastard volunteering, do you?" he asked rudely causing me to ignore him. We placed Niall in a bed and i covered him with a blanket.

I stayed sat on the edge of his bed as Harry looked down at me.

"Do you like him?" He asked then looked like he wanted to suck the words back in as i looked up at him.

"Not that it's any of your business but no, i see him as my bestfriend" I told Harry causing him to smirk. "What are you smirking at?" I whispered for Nialls benefit.

"Its just, when you kissed Liam, Niall looked really upset then looked like he wanted to knock Liam out" He chuckled causing me to sigh. "Im not like this" I mumbled looking down then at Niall, moving a piece of his hair out the way.

"I think you are, i think this is who you want to be but you've been to busy wanting to impress mummy and daddy havent you?" He asked causing me to look at him.

"You dont know me" I mumbled. 

"Yes i do Rose"