Chapter 36

I smiled as he pecked my lips.

"You helped me so much Rose, without even knowing it, you helped me be happy again, helped me forget about my monster of a dad" He said smiling.

"I think that's why Sophie noticed i'd changed when you turned up, i wanted to deny it, i wanted to not believe it, but it's true" He said.

My heart was pumping faster and faster.

"What are you saying Harry?" I asked, my voice just above a whisper.

"I'm saying i want to give us a go, i want to try a relationship with you" He said causing my body to freeze as i gasped.

"W..WHAT?" I half shouted, Harry's face dropped.

"I..i thought it's what you wanted?" He asked looking down.

I shook my head and placed my hand under his chin, tilting his head up to meet my eye contact.

"It's what i've wanted for ages" I smiled, causing him to smile as we kissed each other passionately.

Before thigs got too heated i pulled away. Not wanting to spoil this moment.

"Can we not tell.." Harry started as i sighed.

"Not tell anyone?" I finished for him. "Yet" He said causing my head to snap up smiling, as was Harry.

"Food?" I questioned after another heated make out session.

"Read my mind" He smiled, as we walked to the kitchen little doubts started to pop into my mind.

What if this is a plan to break my heart.

What if he run's away like he did to Kelly.

What if he decides this was a bad idea.

What if...

What if...

WHAT IF...

I decided to push all that to the back of my mind and enjoy this moment, right now.

Harry with his hands around my waist as i finished up our sandwiches.

We ate them and Harry decided to take a shower as i washed the pots.

"ROSE!" Kelly screamed wrapping her hands around my neck tightly. "You had me worried sick! I couldn't wait to get home and see if you're okay!" She said as she pulled away.

"Why? Why did you..." She lingered off as her head tilted towards my bedroom. "Is someone here?" She asked causing my eyes to bulge.

CRAP, how could i forget about Harry.

"NO, NO ONE IS IN HERE KELLY!" i shouted loud enough for him to hear me.

"Are you okay? You're shouting" She asked causing me to smile and nod.

My room went quiet so i decided Harry heard me. "Why did you run out the diner?" She asked, "We were all worried sick, especially Liam, he couldn't stop asking about you" She said causing my body to freeze.

"What?" I asked ignoring everything else she said.

"Liam, yeah he kept begging us to carry on looking for you" She said causing me to sigh, "I think he likes you" 

nononononono.

"Oh, uh, i know someone on my English course that would be perfect for him" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Why have you had the X-box out?" Kelly asked.

"i decided to give it a go" I commented. "You've got two remotes out?" She wondered. 

She then looked at the screen, "You have two characters named 'Hashy' and 'Roshy' ?" She asked causing me to laugh.

I remember mine and Harry's hysterical laughter choosing the names.

"Rose?" She questioned causing me to jump out my daydream as she landed in the kitchen.

"You've washed four plates and four cups? Who's been here?" She asked causing my heart to drop.

"Uh...n.no..Niall!" I lied causing her face to light up.

"Really!" She clapped squealing, "Oh babe, i knew he would treat you right" She smiled, "Is he in your room?" She asked causing me to scream 'NO' as she barged in.

The room was empty.

"Oh, that's boring" She commented, shrugging her shoulders and walking out. 

"There's a party at the gang house tonight, and we're gong, as long as you promise not to barge out crying" She laughed causing me to scowl at her.

"Kidding babe" She smiled.

"It's going to be so fun!" She exclaimed.

"Hopefully" I mumbled causing her to furrow her brows then go into her bedroom and use her shower.