Chapter 31

"You don't seem to be bothered about Harrys messed up face?" Kelly asked holding Zayns hand as they sat in the back of Harry's car, I was in the front.

I just wanted to reach out and touch him.

Liam was in Niall's car.

Sophie wasn't here which made me happy.

"Oh, yeah I uh..what happened?" I asked remembering how I asked that last night but got yelled at.

"Harry got in a fight at a party" Kelly blurted out.

"Oh" I replied causing Harry to look down at me as I looked straight in front of me.

"Who with?" I questioned turning to face the back.

"A lad.." Kelly carried on but Harry interuppted her.

"God damn Kelly I have a voice too" he said tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"Don't talk to my girl like that" Zayn warned him causing me to smile at them.

Harry looked at me and caught me smiling, when I looked up at him he was facing the front smiling too.

I decided to drop the whole 'beating up' situation.

Drunk fights are always over nothing anyway.

We pulled up at the diner and stepped out.

Harry walked to my side and quickly whispered

"Sit next to me"

He pinched my bum discreetly making me smile as we walked next to each other.

As we got into the cafe I noticed we already had someone waiting for us.

Sophie.

I sighed and tensed, Harry looked at me, shock clear in his eyes too.

"Hey girl" Kelly said, "Thanks for the invite bestie" Sophie said hugging Kelly causing me to tighten my jaw.

Harry sat down and Sophie quickly scurried over right next to him.

I signed to myself and sat opposite them.

I looked over the menu as Liam sat next to me, "you okay?" He whispered, I looked up at Harry who was staring at Liam darkly.

I nodded, "sure, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned causing him to giggle.

"Its okay, I hate Sophie too" he smiled making me look up at him.

"Rose, I saw your face drop when you saw her here" he whispered causing me to smile.

"You hate her?" I questioned causing him to nod.

"I'm not all into the slutty look" he whispered causing me to giggle, Harry's head snapped up from his conversation with Sophie.

"Hello new best friend" I joked causing liam to laugh.

He put his arm around me resting it on the booth.

Harry never taking his eyes off Liam, but he didn't seem to notice, no one did.

"Harry babe, I must say yesterday was great" sophie said making me tense and Harry's face dropped as he looked from me to her.

"Oh god, you too need to date or something" Niall said causing my heart to drop and Kelly looked straight to me in shock as I choked on my toast.

Harry looked at me, pain and sorrow buried on his face.

"Not a bad idea" sophie laughed stroking his thigh.

I sighed and chucked my toast on my plate suddenly not hungry anymore.

"Problem?" Sophie spat at me.

"Yes actually, I'd rather you spent less time talking about you and Harry having sex whilst we're eating" I said causing Liam and Harry to smirk.

"You're gonna let that talk me like this?" Sophie asked Harry.

"Sophie 'that' has a name" liam spat causing me to smirk now.

"Why do you care?" Harry spat at Liam taking me by surprise.

"Because Rose is my bestfriend" liam winked down to me, our inside joke making me laugh.

"You two fucking or something?" Sophie said making Harry's eyes bulge and mine.

"No, I don't fuck everything with a pulse" I spat, cheap shot I know, but it felt so good.

Sophie gasped and stood up.

"Come on Harry I'm not taking this, I'm not taking shit from a slut" Sophie said causing my mouth to drop as Harry started shuffle out.

"I'm staying" Harry said to her.

"WHAT?" She questioned causing my heart rate to cool down.

"I knew it, ever since Rose turned up, you've changed!" She squealed like a little spoilt girl.

"No I fucking haven't" Harry spat, his eyes darkening, all I could do was stare in shock.

"Don't call me, don't text me, in fact none of you bother with me, I don't need any of you" she spat, obviously humiliated.

"Well" Kelly said, winking at me.

What?

Kelly was smiling at me as she said.

"Liam do you wanna get us some napkins please"

He got up a d walked to the front.

Harry seeing the free spot now sat next to me, Kelly you sneaky girl.

Wait. Does she know?

Liam got back, sighed then sat where Harry initially was.

A-N

Just a filler do

I want to thank @imagines_1d_xo for shouting me out on Instagram, go follow her page, she's amazing x