Chapter 8

"No you dont!" i shouted as i stood up.

"I worked damn hard all my life, my dad died when i was seven, my mum became a raging alcoholic which is why i dont like to drink, i got taken away from her at the age of eight, she recovered when i was 12 and ever since then i havent had a free day in my life, i've been working damn hard in school and with all the jobs ive had to keep my mum on her own two feet, so don't say you know anything about me because you dont know shit!" I yelled as my body collapsed to the floor.

All the alcohol and the emotions have gotten to me, i layed on the floor and cried.

"Rose" Harry said kneeling down.

"Rose im..im sorry" He said causing me to look up at him, i sat up so we were at the same level.

He looked down into his hands. 

"You just looked like you had a perfect life" He sighed.

"You're not the only one to build a shield Harry" I said harshly. "I want to look like i dont care, but i do, of course i do, i care what people think of me" I sighed and Harry just kept looking down.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked, he snapped his head up with a shocked face expression. 

"I..i dont hate you" He sighed. "Then why don't you like me?" I asked studying his face.

"Rose i.." Harry got interrupted as Niall mumbled my name. I sighed and stood up, "Im here Niall" I said, He held out his hand and i caressed it with my own.

"Rose" Niall mumbled. I looked over to Harry who was now stood up, i went over to him and stood opposite him.

"I dont hate you" Harry mumbled over to me.

"Rose i really like you" Niall mumbled.

Both me and Harry gasped as we turned to face Niall. He was still layed down with his eyes closed.

"What?" Harry asked looking from Niall to me.

"Is this Niall's drunk talk?" I asked Harry.

"He's never said that when he was drunk before" Harry mumbled looking down.

"Rose what i was saying was..." Harry started.

"Rose will you go on a date with me" Niall asked in his drunken sleepy state.

We both looked at Niall again.

"I cant think!" I shouted walking out the room. When me and Harry got outside 'our' gang was there.

"Harry baby, whats going on?" Sophie asked. "Are you okay babe, what did he do to you?" Kelly asked looking worried.

"what, nothing, nothing!" I stated, "We just put Niall in bed, he's talking gibberish" i giggled.

"You can hear him from out here, asking you out hey babe" Kelly nudged me and winked at me. Harry dropped his head and grabbed Sophies side, "What's say we go into a bedroom?" He asked her causing her eyes to run wild with desire.

"I'll fuck you so hard baby" She said causing everyone to gag and laugh at her sluttiness.

but me, i didnt feel sick or laugh.

I felt like crying.

Worst part still, Kelly noticed.

"You are not falling for Harry?" She hissed at me when we were alone.

"W-what, are you crazy! No!" I said and she looked down, "I saw how you looked when he asked Sophie to go into the bedroom, i saw your face drop when Sophie said.." 

"Okay okay! We all know what Sophie said" i stopped her.

"What happened in that bedroom Ro?"

"He doesnt hate me Kelly, he said he doesnt hate me? That's something right?" I asked sounding desperate.

"Babe, he doesnt get into relationships, he fucks then leaves, it's how he will always be"

oh yeah.