Chapter 24

"You can't stay over Harry" i sighed as we were sat on the sofa.

"Why not? Yes i fucking can!" He said, "Who says i cant?" He asked causing me to sit up, out of his grasp.

"Harry, don't you think Zayn's going to notice you not being there? And now Kelly?" i told him. He ran his hands through his hair and huffed.

"They'll be too busy fucking" He said standing up, he was putting his shoes on. I stood up and looked at him with a confused expression.

"Where are you going?" I asked him softly. "You clearly don't want me here" He huffed grabbing his jacket. I grabbed a hold of his arm before he managed to walk away.

"No, Harry, i never said that" I sighed placing a piece of my hair behind my ear as i looked into his eyes. He looked down, "You regret it dont you?" He whispered, his eyes flashed with hurt, aching my heart.

"Regret what?" I whispered back. Why were we whispering? "What we did together, earlier?" He asked causing me to gasp. "No way! Harry i couldn't think of anyone else i'd like to..touch me the way you did" I said, suddenly becoming embarrassed of what i was saying, it however didn't seem to entertain Harry as he smiled.

"Really?" He asked looking at me. I nodded and threw my arms around his neck. "Don't be angry with me please, i hate it when we argue" I whispered causing him to hold my hips.

"Okay" He whispered back, he placed a kiss to the top of my head then we broke away, he got his phone out and started texting.

"Who you texting?" I asked causing him to snap his head up, "Uh, Zayn, telling him im stopping out at a friends" He said causing my face to drop, he didn't notice, too busy texting.

'Stooping out at a friends.  friends.

Surely thats not all we are?

I looked down and sat on the sofa, alone with Harry all night..This should be interesting.

All i know is, im defiantly not going to have sex with him, tonight. Not after he just said 'friends'. I am not that kind of girl, he knows that. If he doesn't then shame on him.

He sat down next to me and placed his hand on my thigh, "Whats wrong?" He asked causing me to sigh and fake a small smile, "Nothing..What did Zayn say?" I asked causing him to furrow his brows.

"About you staying at friends house?" I asked him. "Why did you say 'friends' like that?" He asked catching onto my tone.

"Because, im confused" I said running my hands through my hair. "About what babe?" He asked causing me to huff. "About us" i said pointing between us. He sighed and looked down.

"Can't two friends just fool around, no strings attached?" He asked, "No" I replied he snapped his head at me, "why not?"

"Because, Harry, someone end's up getting hurt" I replied causing him to focus his attention to the floor. "You're referring to Kelly aren't you?" He asked.

"Maybe you shouldn't stay" i huffed standing up. My eyes started to water.

"Rose, please, i'm sorry" He replied grabbing my arm, gently. "Harry, the more you say it, the less meaning it holds to me" I told him causing his eyes to widen a bit.

"Please, let's not fight? Tonight's been going great" He said causing me to look up at him, "It has?" I wondered, smiling. "Well i think it's been exceptional, i really enjoyed what happened earlier" He winked causing me to think, 'of course you did'.

"shall we ordered some food and watch a film?" He asked causing me to nod and smile. 

Harry ordered our food and paid for it when it arrived, we decided to watch a re-run of friends. I started getting sleepy once i finished my food, dropping my head on Harrys shoulder. "You tired baby?" He asked causing me to hum and nod my head.

"I'll carry you" He said, seconds later my body was being scooped up and placed on my soft mattress. "I need to change" I whined causing him to giggle, "i'll change you" He insisted. He tugged my jeans off and i felt him kiss my thigh, he slid on some pajama shorts, he then tugged my top off which i lifted my upper body to help him, "You're so beautiful" I heard him whisper. He slipped on a top, but it didn't smell like mine, it smelt like Harry.

I lazily looked down and saw Harry had placed me in his black t-shirt.