Chapter 3

June 27, 2019
Thursday
9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I grabbed my phone, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, as I walked the house seems quite because the twins and Robert are at work

I grabbed my phone, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, as I walked the house seems quite because the twins and Robert are at work. So it's just Briana and I.

I walked to the kitchen and make myself and Briana some breakfast. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and played some music.

A few minutes later, I am done making breakfast and I heard Briana walking to the kitchen.

" Good morning. " Briana said from behind me.

I turned around to look at her and said " Good morning. "

We served ourselves, sat down on the bar stools and begin to eat. Briana looked at me and said " Wanna go shopping? "

" Yeah, I need to buy a outfit to wear for the dinner. " I said.

" Yeah me too. I wonder where we are going next. "

I nod my head and said " Me too. "

Whenever we have family dinners, we don't have them at home. We go out on a fancy restaurant.

I looked at Briana and said " So.. What did he say? "

Briana looked at me in confusion and said " Who? "

" You know who. Brandon. What did he told you yesterday? "

Her face turned red and said " Nothing. "

" Oh come on. We are twins, we tell each other everything. "

" Yeah I know, but it's private. "

I nod my head and said " Alright. "

" What about you? "

I gave her a confused look and said " What do you mean? "

" While we are watching the movie, Grayson has been looking at you. I think he likes you. "

" What? No! "

" Yes! What did you guys do while I was gone? Did you two kiss? "

" No. "

" Oh come on. We are twins, we tell each other everything. " She mocked me.

" Let's go. "

Briana washed the dishes, she looked at me and said " It's okay if you do like him. I won't tell Robert. "

" I don't like him. "

" Yes, you do. "

" I don't. "

" Keep telling yourself that sister. Now let's go, the mall is calling me. "

We walked up the stairs to our bedrooms to get our purses. I walked out of my room to Briana's and see that she can't decide which purse to choose.