Chapter 38

September 6, 2019

Friday

3:00 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I am here at home, I walked to the kitchen. " Hey Diane. " I said and set down my backpack on the island.

Diane looked at me and said " Hey Jas, how was school? "

Diane moved in three days ago and we love having her here.

" Good, what about you? "

" School is good as well. "

" Where's Rob? "

" He's taking a shower. "

I nod my head, I sat down on the bar stool, got out my homework, and do it. Once I'm done, I looked at Diane and said " Hey Diane, I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be right back. "

" Okay. "

I grabbed my backpack, walked to my bedroom, as I'm walking down the hallway, Rob smiled at me and said " Hey sis, how was school? "

" School's good. What about you? "

" School is good too. "

" I'll be right back, I'm going to take a shower. "

" Alright. "

I walked to my bedroom, do my routine and walked out of my bathroom wearing this:

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone, put it in my back pocket, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, I looked at Diane and said " Do you need any help? "

" No Jas, that's fine. Thank you though. "

" Okay. "

The front door opened, I heard Robert talking to someone, turned out it's the twins. They walked over to the kitchen, greeted us, Grayson walked up to me and said " Hey beautiful. "

" Hey handsome. " I said and we both kissed each other on the lips.

The front door opened, a voice " I'm home!" Briana closed the door, walked to the kitchen.

" Alright everyone is here, let's eat. " Diane said.

We all served ourselves, walked to the dining table, sit down and eat. A few minutes later, Diane and Robert are whispering to each other.

Robert nods his head, looked at us and he said " Guys, there's something Diane and I need to tell you. "

" Wassup? " Ethan said.

Diane and Robert looked at each other again and she said " I'm pregnant. "

Oh my God!

I smiled hard and said " You're pregnant? "