Chapter 67

December 25, 2019

Wednesday

8:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, grabbed my phone, and saw a snap from Grayson. I go on Snapchat and saw this:

( A/n: Imagine Grayson has blonde hair again

( A/n: Imagine Grayson has blonde hair again. Thank you!)

I send him a picture of me with the caption: Good morning!

I send him another photo of me with a Christmas filter with the caption: Merry Christmas! ⛄❄

Grayson send me a photo with a Christmas filter with the caption: Thank you Angel.

Me: You're welcome.

Grayson facetimed me, I answered it and Grayson is facing the mirror with another onesie on. This time it's a Santa overall onesie and he's wearing a Santa hat.

Me: Awwww look at my Santa.

Grayson: * Smiled * Yes, I love this onesie.

Me: It looks so comfy. I don't know they have overall onesies.

Grayson: Me either, I found this and I was like " Oh yes, this looks so comfy. "

He walked out of the bathroom and he is now walking.

Me: Did you guys already open your presents?

Grayson: Not yet, we are having a party at the house and we are waiting for everyone to come and then we all open our presents together.

Me: * Nod head * Okay, I hope you have a great morning.

Grayson: I did, Ethan not so much.

Me: Why?

Ethan said in the background " Because he kept snoring and he kept me up all night. "

Me: Oh no!

Ethan: It's the worst. Does he snore when you guys sleep?

Me: * Shooked head * No.

Ethan: What the fuck? * Looked at Grayson * you don't snore when you're sleeping with Jasmine? When you sleep here, you snore so loud.

Grayson: I don't know. * Shrugged shoulders *

Ethan shooked his head, Grayson laughed, walked and Lisa appeared on the screen.

Me: Merry Christmas Lisa. * Smiled *

Lisa: * Smiled back * Merry Christmas Jasmine. How was your Christmas yesterday?

Me: It's really good, today I am going to my other grandparents house for another party.

Lisa: I hope you have a good time.

Me: I will, thank you. I hope you have a great Christmas.

Lisa: Thank you so much Jasmine.

Me: You're welcome.