Chapter 31

August 2, 2019

Friday

9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

" Good morning. " I said.

" Good morning. " Everyone said back.

I served myself, walked to the dining table, sat down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

" I had this crazy dream. " Robert said.

" Really? What is it? " Briana said.

" That Grayson and Jasmine made out. "

My eyes widened.

Oh shit...

" What? That's ridiculous. " Briana said.

" I know right? * Look at Grayson * I know you would never do that. Right? " Robert said.

Before Grayson can answer, Robert's phone dinged. He grabbed his phone, unlocked it, his eyes widened and said " What the fuck! "

" What happened? " Ethan said.

Robert looked up from his phone, looked at Grayson and he said " You! YOU MADE OUT WITH MY SISTER! "

" Rob-" He cut he off.

" HOW COULD YOU GRAYSON?! OUT OF ANYONE ELSE IN THE PARTY YOU MADE OUT WITH MY SISTER?! "

" Rob-"

" I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT SHE IS OFF LIMITS! WHY WOULD YOU MADE OUT WITH HER? "

" ROBERT WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! " I shouted.

" WHY?! " He shouted back at me.

" DON'T YELL AT HER! " Grayson shouted at Robert.

" IT WAS A DARE! BRIAN DARED US TO KISS! " I shout at Robert.

Robert scoff and said " Yeah, right. "

I got my phone, go to the video that Rebecca send me of the dare and showed it to Robert. He pressed play and he watched the video.

After the video he said " I allowed it?! "

" Yes. " We all said except Robert.

He put my phone on the table and said " Oh my God. " and put his hands on his head.

Robert looked at Grayson and I and he said " I'm sorry I over reacted. "

" It's okay. " Grayson and I said.

" Never kiss ever again. "

Grayson and I nod our heads. Robert gave me back my phone and he said " I'm going to work. See you guys later. "