Chapter 118 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Grayson stopped in front of my bed, pulled away from the kiss, and put me down. His right hand went on my jaw, leaned in, kissed my lips, and I kissed him back.

He pulled away from the kiss, lift me up, threw me on the bed, and my head hit the pillow. Grayson got in the bed, he's on his knees, spread my legs open, grabbed my legs, and yanked me towards him which caused me to gasped.

He wrapped my legs around his torso, leaned in, kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. Our tongues fought for dominance, he won, his hands went on my bra, and squeeze my covered breasts which cause me to moan against his lips.

His hands ripped my bra, I pulled away from the kiss, he threw my bra across the room, I looked at him and said " Gray my br- "

I moaned, his warm tongue flicked my left nipple, his right hand squeezed and pulled on my nipple. I moaned louder, his mouth closed on my boob and sucked on my nipple.

My right hand went to his hair, I lightly tugged on it, his mouth left my boob with a loud pop, and did the same attention to the right boob.

" Daddy please. "

I feel myself getting so wet under his touch, his mouth left my boob with a loud pop, his hands went down my stomach to my pelvic bone and ripped my thong.

I gasped, he threw my thong across the room, I looked at him and said " Gray why did you-"

" Shh. "

He lift my legs up, looked at me and said " Hold your legs up for me. "

" O-okay. " I hold onto my legs.

" Keep your legs open, don't close them or don't let go. "

" Okay. "

" Okay what? " He run his hands up and down my inner thighs.

" Okay Daddy. "

" Good girl. "

He lay down on the bed, lean in, lick my clit, I moan, he look up at me, hearing his lips smacking which cause me to get even more wet.

I hear him moan as he suck on my clit.

" Fuck papi. " I moaned.

His right hand went on my face, his index and middle finger went on my lips, his mouth left my clit and said " Get them wet for me princess. " and he went back on my clit.

I opened my mouth, his fingers insert my mouth, I get them all wet for him, he took his fingers out of my mouth, and his mouth left my clit.

His wet fingers rubbed my clit, I moaned louder, his left hand went on jaw, leaned in, and kissed my lips. He rubbed my clit fast, I kissed him back, moan against his lips and my legs begin to shake.

He pulled away from the kiss, looked at me and said " Don't you fucking close or let go of those legs, do you hear me? "

I nod my head, his left hand left my jaw and spank my left thigh and said " Use your words princess. "

" Yes Dadd- oh my God. " I moaned loud.

He insert his fingers inside me, his fingers going in and out, looked at me and said " What was that? I didn't heard you. What did you say? "

" Yes Daddy, fuck, just like that. "

" You like that? Does my princess likes it when I finger fuck her pink little wet pussy huh? "

" Yes Daddy, I do. "

" Are you gonna cum on my fingers princess? "

" Yes Daddy. "