Chapter 78

January 11, 2020
Saturday
6:00 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up, looked at my sleeping beauty, I touched her forehead and it's still hot.

I grabbed the thermometer, took her temperature, wrote down the number and time I took it.

I kissed her forehead, got out of bed, stretched my body, walked over to my closet, and changed into the clothes I use to work out. Walked back to my room, grabbed my phone, walked over to my home gym, played music and get started on my work out.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

9:00 am

I woke up, turned over to look at Grayson and saw that he is gone. I got off of bed, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing comfy clothes.

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone, walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen. I greeted the twins, grab my pain killers, took out 2 pills, a water bottle, put the pills in my mouth and swallow it with the water.

" I made you some soup. " Grayson said.

I nod my head and said " Thank you. "

I grabbed a bowl, served myself, walked to the dining table, sit down next to Grayson and eat my soup.

Grayson and Ethan are eating avocado toast.

" How you feeling Jas? " Ethan asked me.

" I still feel horrible. "

" Awww, I have medicine so you can feel better. " Grayson said.

I nod my head and said " Okay. "

" How's the soup? " Grayson said.

" It's so good. "

" I used the recipe that you left here. It's the same soup you made me when I was sick. "

" No wonder it taste familiar. "

**

Grayson and I build a fort out of pillows and blankets in the living room. Ethan left to go on a date with Lola so it's just Grayson and I alone.

I have on my heating pad om my lower stomach for cramps. It really worked.

We are laying down, Grayson turned on the TV, we watch a movie and we cuddled.

I have my head on his chest, he has his arms wrapped around me, he kissed my forehead and we watch the movie.

**

I pulled away from Grayson's chest, he is sleeping.

He looks so cuddly.

The movie is still playing, I grabbed the remote, turned off the TV, put the remote back, leaned my head back in Grayson's chest and take a nap.

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up from my nap, Jasmine isn't cuddling next to me.

Where is she?

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, yawned, got out of the fort, and walked to find Jasmine.

" Babe? "

Jasmine walked out of my room and said " Sorry, I was in the bathroom. "

I nod my head and said " Are you hungry? "

" Yes. "

" Let's go make something to eat. " I said.

" Okay. "