Chapter 82

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing comfy clothes, Grayson is changing the blankets, I walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his waist, kissed his left cheek and said " I'm getting sleepy. "

He turned his body around to face me and said " Go to sleep beautiful, * Kissed her forehead * I'll wake you up when the food is ready. "

" Okay. "

I laid down on my side of the bed, he put the white knitted blanket that I made for him on my body, kissed my forehead and said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

~ Grayson's POV ~

Poor baby, she's so exhausted.

I gave her forehead one last kiss before leaving my bedroom, I closed the door behind me, walked to the gym, grabbed my phone, and grabbed Jasmine's backpack along with her jacket.

I walked out of the home gym to the living room, set down her backpack and jacket on the couch.

I put my phone in my pocket, walked to the kitchen, saw Ethan sitting down on the dining table, and he gave me a look.

" What? "

" I thought you said that you invited Jasmine to work out in the gym? "

" I did. "

" Not in the bedroom. "

I walked to the fridge, grabbed the ingredients to make some breakfast.

" Where's Jasmine? "

" Sleeping. " I began cooking.

" Oh my God Grayson. "

" What? "

" She left you hickies. "

I shrugged my shoulders and said " I left her hickies too. "

" What if Robert sees them? "

" Relax E, it's not the first time I gave her hickies, she covers them with make up. Oh I forgot. " I grabbed two spoons and put them in the freezer. 

" Alright. "

" I won't be talking Ethan. You have hickies on your neck. "

Ethan stood quiet.

" So shush. "

" Fine. "

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by someone lightly shook me and a voice " Babe, get up. "

I groaned and said " No. "

" Come on, your food is going to get cold. "

I let out a sigh and said " Carry me? "

" I'm not carrying you. "

" Pleassseeee? "

He sighed and said " Fine. "

He lift me up, carrying me bridal style and walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

We arrived at the dining table, Ethan looked at me and said " Oh no, you broke her. "

" No, I just asked him to carry me. I got lazy to walk. "

" Okay. "

Grayson sat me down on the dining chair, I looked at him and said " Thank you babe. "

" You're welcome. "

I looked at Ethan and said " I'm sorry we woke you up. "

" It's okay. "

Ethan looked at Grayson and said " She said sorry. Why can't you say sorry? "

Grayson shrugged his shoulders, continued to eat, Ethan shooked his head and we eat our breakfast.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, Grayson is washing the dishes and said " I put your backpack on the couch. "

" Thank you. " I got up from the chair and walked to the living room.

Took my phone out of my backpack, sat down on the couch and saw a text message from Briana.

Briana: Hey sis!

Me: Hey!

Briana: How was your workout session with Grayson?

I blushed, bite my bottom lip, and respond back:

Me: It was good.

Briana: What are you doing?

Grayson sat down on the couch next to me and turned on the TV.

Me: Sitting down on the couch with Grayson watching TV.

I put my phone down on the coffee table, Grayson grabbed my legs and set them down on his lap.

" I'm going out with Lola. Don't wait up Gray. "

" Okay. "

Ethan left the house, Grayson cupped my face, leaned in, and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, we both pulled away from the kiss and he said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

" Can I ask you something? "

I nod my head and said " Sure. "

" When is Marie's birthday? "

" March 12."

He nod his head and said " Okay, I'll put it down on my calendar. "

I looked at his hickies that I left on his neck, run my finger tips on the hickies and said " Did you put the spoons in the freezer? "

" Yes. "

I got off of the couch, walked to the kitchen, open the freezer, and got out the spoons.

" Let me do it for you. " Grayson said from behind me.

" Okay. "

We walked back to the living room, sat down on the couch, I put my hair up in a high bun, took off my hoodie, and set it down on the seat next to me.

I gave Grayson the other spoon and said " Can you put it on the other side please? "

" Sure, * Grabbed spoon * what about the hickie on your boob? "

" I'll do it. "

" No, let me, I'm the one who did it. "

" No. "

He sighed and said " Fine. "

We put the spoons on my neck where the hickies are.

Words: 814