Chapter 64

December 22, 2019

Sunday

9:39 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I walked over to the nightstand, grabbed my phone and called Ethan.

Ethan: Hey Jas.

Me: Hey Ethan, can you do me favor?

Ethan: Sure, is everything okay?

Me: Yes everything is fine. I just need you to do something for me.

Ethan: Okay, what is it?

Me: I made Grayson a homemade Christmas present, and I need you to get him out of the house so I can put his present in his room.

Today is the day that we all exchange presents with the twins before they leave tomorrow.

Ethan: Yeah sure, what time are you going to come here?

Me: I'm not sure, is Grayson around?

Ethan: He's in the gym.

Me: Alright, I'm going to go stop by at my parents house to pick up Grayson's present.

Ethan: Ooo what did you made him?

Me: You'll see.

Ethan: Give me a clue at least.

Me: Okay, it's really tall that's it.

Ethan: Aww come on, that's all I get?

Me: Yes.

Ethan: Alright, let me know when you are going to your parents house.

Me: I will, once my present is in his room, don't let him go in.

Ethan: I won't.

Me: Thank you Ethan!

Ethan: You're welcome! Bye.

Me: Bye.

I hanged up the call, put my phone in my back pocket, put on my jewlery, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

I greeted everyone, served myself, walked to the dining table, sit down and eat my breakfast.

**

I looked at the clock and it's 1:20 pm. I got up from the couch, I told Robert that I am going to go to Mom and Dad's house and that I need his help.

We walked to the front door to his truck, we stepped in and we are on our way to our parents house.

**

I gave Ethan a call on the way over there, he already left with Grayson to who knows where.

Robert and I are here at our parents house, we walked to the backyard, Mom walked out of the shed, looked at us, smiled and said " Hey kids. "