Chapter 128

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We walked out of the shower, dried our bodies, Grayson looked at me and said " Let me put the soothing gel on your ass. "

I nod my head, he put on his boxers, grabbed the soothing gel, sat down on the edge of the tub, and I bend over his lap. He begin to rub my ass with the soothing gel, once he's done, he spanked my ass gently and said " There, all done. "

I got off his lap and said " Thank you. "

" You're welcome. "

Grayson got off the edge of the tub, I put on my undergarments, we applied lotion on our bodies and put on our comfortable clothes.

We walked out of my bathroom to my bedroom, grabbed our phones, I looked at Grayson and said " I'm hungry. "

" Let's make something to eat. "

We walked to the kitchen, grabbed the ingredients, I heard the doorbell rang, Hazel and Snoopy barked and run towards the door.

" If it's Mrs. Robinson, don't open it. She's starting to get on my nerves with her complaints. "

" I'll check. "

I walked to the door, looked through the peep hole, and heard Grayson shouted " Is it her?! "

" No! It's Briana! "

I opened the door, Hazel and Snoopy's tail wagged when they saw her, Briana cooed at them " Hello my little Angels. "

She looked at me and said " Where is he? "

" Who? "

" Grayson. "

" In the kitchen, why? "

" Can I come in? "

" Sure. " I moved to the side, Briana walked inside the house, I saw Mrs. Robinson outside her front porch sitting down on the outdoor couch.

She gave me a look, I smiled, waved at her and shouted " Hi Mrs. Robinson. "

" What did she want? " Grayson said from behind me.

He moved, stand next to me, looked at Mrs. Robinson and she said " You two need to stop. "

Grayson crossed his arms to his chest and said " And you need to mind your own business. "

" You're lucky I didn't call the cops this time. "

" Lucky us. " He said sarcastically.

" Aren't you guys too young to be having sex? "

" No. " Grayson and I said.

" I should've called the cops earlier. I can't stand this. Every single day you guys do this. "

Grayson and I scoff and said " Every day? "

" Yes everyday and I'm sick of it. You guys are always so loud. "

Grayson's jaw clenched and said " We don't do it every day for your information and what we do in this house doesn't concern you. "