Chapter 48

October 26, 2019
Saturday
9:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I walked over to the nightstand, put it on my ring along with my bracelet and earrings

I walked over to the nightstand, put it on my ring along with my bracelet and earrings. Grabbed my phone, little backpack and put my stuff inside.

Grabbed my sunglasses, a jacket, walked out of my bedroom to the living room. My family is waiting for me, we walked out of the house to our Dad's van, stepped in, and we are on our way to the twins house.

**

We arrived at the twins house, Dad told me to call Grayson and tell him that we are here. I called him and he told me that everyone is ready and that they will be right there.

The front door opened, they all walked out, Britney arrived in her car with Marie. We all waved at each other, the Dolan's stepped in Ethan's Jeep, and we are on our way to Disneyland.

**

We are here at Disneyland, we all walked up to each other and greeted. Marie has a huge smile on her face.

Grayson looked at her and said " Are you excited Marie? "

Marie jumped up and down and said " Yes! "

" Are you ready to go on the rides? " I said to her.

" Yes! "

" Let's go. "

We all decided that we are going to the Disney store to buy some ears. I bought some Red Minnie ears. We all walked out of the store and go on the rides.

**

Marie gasp. We all looked at her and Britney said " What's wrong baby? "

" Mickey and Minnie! " Marie said with a smile on her face.

She looked at all of us and said " Can we take pictures, please? "

" Yes. " We all said and we walked over to Mickey and Minnie and took pictures.

**

I bought a pretzel, I told Grayson if he can hold it for me, I grabbed my phone from my backpack, grabbed the pretzel from him, thanked him for holding it for me, and take a picture.

I posted the photo on my Instagram and tagged Grayson

I posted the photo on my Instagram and tagged Grayson. I gave Grayson the pretzel again, put my phone back in my backpack, grabbed the prezel from him and see that the left ear has been eaten.

I looked at Grayson and he smiled softly.

" You're lucky I love you. "

" I love you too baby. " He kissed my forehead.

" But why did you took a bite out of it? I asked you if you wanted one and you said no. "

" That was before, now I want one. "

" Get one yourself. "

" No, I want yours. "

" No, this is mine. "

" I already ate it so it's mine. "

" Fine, * Gave pretzel to him * I'll buy one myself. " I walked away.

" No, no, no, no. * Grab arm gently * I'll just joking. I don't want one. Here. " He tried to give me the pretzel.

" I don't want it. "

" Why? "

" Because it has your germs in it. "

" Oh my God. "

" I don't want your germs. "

" Are you serious right now? "

" Yes. "

" We swap salivas. It's not a big deal. Eat it. "

" Fine, * Grab pretzel * I'll leave the spot that you ate. "

Grayson gave me a look, I smiled and kiss his lips. He shooked his head and we catch up with our group.

**

We are here at the Dolan household, we had a great time at Disneyland. Marie has a huge smile on her face while talking to her Dad on the phone about how her time at Disneyland and how she took pictures with all her favorite characters.

I excused myself and walked to the bathroom, when I was done, I was walking down the hallway. Grayson walked over to me, I smiled at him and said " Hey amore. "

He grabbed my hand, pulled me to his room, we walked in, he closed the door behind us, looked at me and I said " Is everything okay? "

He nod his head and said " Yeah, everything is okay. I just wanted to spend some time alone with you. "

" Aww. " I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, I kissed his lips, he kissed me back, I pulled away from the kiss, looked at him and said " I had a great time today. "

" Me too. Do you have a costume for Halloween? "

I nod my head and said " Yes, I do. "

" Can I see? "

I shook my head and said " No, you're gonna have to wait. "

" Oh come on. "

" Nope. "

He let out a sigh and said " Okay. "

" I love you. "

He smiled at me and said " I love you too. "

We kissed, I pulled away, looked at him and said " Let's go back before everyone starts to wonder where we are. "

He nod his head, gave me one last kiss, we pulled away, walked out of his room to the living room and join everyone.

Words: 828