Chapter 116

June 21, 2020
Sunday
6:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, walked over to my closet and picked out a workout outfit.

Walked over to my bathroom to freshen up, walked to my bedroom, grabbed my backpack that I use to go hiking, and walked to the nightstand.

Grabbed my phone, walked over to the mirror, go on Snapchat, and send Grayson a video.

I wrote a caption: Going out hiking with Hazel. I love you and I hope you have a good day.

I put my phone in my backpack along with my wallet, walked to the kitchen, and set my backpack down on the island.

Made myself a smoothie, once it's done, I pour my smoothie in a glass cup, took a sip and it's so good.

After I am done, I cleaned the blender and my cup, walked over to the pantry, opened Hazel's bin, grabbed her silicone bone and water bottle.

I grabbed her doggy poop bag, put them in the backpack, grabbed a ziplock bag, opened the container, and scooped some food. Poured the food in the ziplock bag, walked to the kitchen and filled some water in Hazel's water bottle.

Once I am done, I put the bottle in my backpack, heard Hazel walking over to the kitchen, her tail wagged when she saw me.

" Good morning sunshine. Do you wanna go on a walk with me? "

Hazel barked and I said " Let's go. "

I heard my phone rang, grabbed my phone from my backpack, saw Grayson facetiming me. I answer it and said:

Me: Good morning Daddy.

Grayson: * Groaned * Good morning princess. Are you on your way?

Grayson is all sweaty from working out, he's in the home gym.

Me: Yes, I am. Hazel looks so excited.

I switched the camera showing Grayson Hazel, I looked at her and said " Are you ready to go on a walk Hazel? "

Hazel barked and ran to where her leash is at.

Grayson: Awww she's so adorable. "

I switched the camera so he can see me.

Me: Yeah she is.

I closed my backpack, walked over to the entrance, opened the drawer on the table, grabbed Hazel's leash and doggy seatbelt.

Grayson: I miss waking up next to you. I miss seeing your beautiful face.

Me: I miss seeing your ugly face in the morning.

Grayson: * Gasped * My face is not ugly.

Me: Yes, it is.

I closed the drawer, grabbed my keys from the bowl, walked to the front door, opened the door, looked at Hazel and said " Let's go Hazel. "