Chapter 126

June 28, 2020
Sunday
7:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by the feeling of arms wrapped around me and a kiss on my forehead, I smell Grayson's cologne which made me slowly opened my eyes.

He looked down at me, kissed my forehead and said " Good morning Angel. "

" Good morning amor. " I said.

" I'm sorry if I woke you up. "

" It's okay. " I snuggled my head back on his chest.

Grayson played with my hair, gave my forehead a kiss, I smiled and said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

" What do you want to do today? " He said.

" I'm not sure. Did you guys drop off your parents at the airport? "

Grayson nod his head and said " Yeah we did. "

I nod my head, kissed Grayson's jaw from the left side, his right hand cupped my face, leaned in, I put my right hand on his lips and said " No, I have morning breath. "

He grabbed my hand with his left hand, kissed the back of my hand, looked into my eyes, pulled my hand away from his mouth and said " I don't care, I want my kiss. "

I let out a sigh and said " Fine. "

I leaned in, pecked his lips, got out of the bed and said " I'm going to go get dressed. "

" Woah, woah, woah, what the hell is that? " Grayson got out of bed.

I looked at him and said " What? "

" What kind of kiss was that? I asked for a kiss not that peck shit. "

" That's all your gonna get. "

" I was about to cook you some breakfast but I changed my mind. "

" You better make me breakfast. "

" Nah, no thanks. "

I squinted my eyes at him, walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his waist and said " If you love me you'll make me some food. "

He wrapped his arms around me, and said " If you give me a kiss, I'll make you breakfast. "

" Fine. "

I kissed his lips, he kissed me back, we both pulled away from the kiss, he spanked my left ass cheek and said " Now go get dressed. What do you want to eat? "

" Surprise me. "

He nod his head and said " Alright. "

He leaned in, kissed my forehead, I walked to my closet, looked through my clothes, and pick out a outfit.

Walked out of my closet to my bathroom, close the door behind me, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

 I walked out of the bathroom wearing this: