Chapter 50 🔥

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We kissed again, he lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he walked to the bed. Gently laid me down and hovered on top of me, didn't put his weight on me.

He pulled away from the kiss, he kissed my neck, leaving a hickey on the left side of my neck and he leave hickies on my collarbone.

I moaned softly, his hand cupped my boob and squeezed it. Moved his lips away from my collarbone, kissed my lips again, and I kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip gently, pulled it, and let go causing my bottom lip to slap back.

I cupped his face, kissed him, he kissed me back, and our tongues fought for dominance. He won, I sucked on his tongue and bob my head a little causing him to let put a small groan.

I pulled away from the kiss, we looked at each other with lust in our eyes. His sat me up, his hand go to my back to unzip the back of my costume, I lift up my back, he stripped me out of my costume leaving me naked.

I laid down on the bed, Grayson looked at me up and down and said " Oh my God. "

He leaned in, kissed my lips, I kissed him back and we both separate from the kiss. I unwrapped my arms around his neck, he took out our phones, wallets, keys from his pockets and put them down on the nightstand.

He got out of the bed, took something out from his back pocket that I don't know what it is. He took off his shoes, socks, jumpsuit, and set them down on the floor.

He hovered me again, kissed my lips, I kissed him back, and bit on his bottom lip gently. Pulled back, saw his " grind " tattoo that is on his bottom lip, let it go and it slap back.

I run my thumb on his bottom lip and said " I didn't know you have a bottom lip tattoo. "

" Yeah, I did. "

" I want to get one. "

" Some day baby. "

He kissed my neck, leaving wet kisses, kissed down on my chest, his right hand is on my back, I lift up, he unclipped my bra, set it down on top of his jumpsuit.

He leaned down, leaving wet kisses on my boobs, he licked my left nipple, and sucked on them. I moaned, run my hand on his hair, and pulled it gently. His right hand go on my right boob, squeezing and pulling on my nipple.

He pulled away from my boob, he wrapped my legs around his torso, and he began to grind.

The music is playing very loud so that's good that they won't hear our moans.

A song played through the speakers.

I moaned as I feel his hard dick grinding on my pussy, and I pulled him close to me. He kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. He pulled away from the kiss, sucked on my right boob, I arched my back, and moaned.

His cheeks hallowed, his head pulled back, my boob leaved his mouth with a pop and he did the same thing with my left boob.

He stopped grinding, leaving wet kisses on my stomach, he spread my legs open, leaned down and leave wet kisses on my inner thighs.