Chapter 29

July 17, 2019

Wednesday

9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, let out a yawn, looked at the side that Grayson always sleeps at and let out a sigh.

Grayson didn't slept in my room because we didn't know what time Robert is coming back and we don't want to risk getting caught.

Today is the day that the twins are leaving to New Jersey, they are going to visit for two weeks.

I'm going to miss having Grayson around.. Oh and Ethan too.

I slowly got out of bed, stretched my body, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

 I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone and bag. I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, I saw Robert, the twins, and Briana eating their breakfast.

" Good morning. " I said.

" Morning. " Everyone said.

I grabbed a plate, served myself, walked over to the dining table, sat down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

Grayson looked at me up and down, he looked away to not make it obvious that he is looking at me.

I'm gonna miss this guy so much. Two weeks without my baby, but good thing we'll facetime here and there.

**

Grayson went to his room to see if he packed everything he needed. I walked to his bedroom, his door is wide open, and his back is facing me. I knocked on his door, he turned to face me, and we looked at each other.

I felt my eyes getting watery Grayson said " Baby no. "

He walked up to me and gave me a hug. " I'm gonna miss you. " I said and bury my face in his chest.

" I'm gonna miss you more my beautiful Angel. " He kissed my hair.

I leaned back away from his chest to look at him, he leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

We pulled away from the kiss, he looked at me and said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

Grayson walked to his closet and came back with his black hoodie and said " I'm going to leave you my hoodie. "

I grabbed the hoodie from him and said " Thank you baby. "

" I sprayed my cologne on it. "

I smiled at him and said " Even better. "

He chuckled, gave me a hug again and said " I don't want to leave you. "

I hugged him back and said " I don't want you to leave me either. "